Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 355 of 865 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455855 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 8650
    IncGamers Member
    HI all been reading the post abit but not posting but now i'll join in.

Not much happening except exams and choices for exams :rolleyes: Apart from that its been good.

We actually had some snow here (South east England) which was a change :smiley:

Talk to ya later

Man I've got things to tell ... :smiley:

First of all I got the last test result from my exam. I scored a 10 which would be around A-. Half the class failed the test, so I consider myself fairly lucky (good).

Second I helped the police catch a robber tonight. :shocked:

This is how it all began; My girl and I went out for a little night walk. We had just gotten out on the street and around the corner when a man ran past us. We walked for another 50 yards appr. when another man who was talking on a cellular phone ran up to us and asked if we had seen the guy who was running there, which way he ran and if we could describe us. I said that I'd run back to the road intersection and check if I could spot him. I ran back, and just as I reached the intersection a policecar pulled up, an officer stepped out and asked if I had seen him. I looked around but couldn't see him. I looked around for about 30 seconds when a man suddenly stepped out onto the street around 50 yards back from where I came. He had apparently been hiding in a doorway. He walked across the street, and suddenly began running. I sprinted towards him. He ran towards some bushed that leads downhill to the railroad. I yelled to the cops that he went down here, and rushed downhill. He wasn't more than 30 yards ahead of me. A cop was just in front of me. As we got down we ran over the first few railroads and then he gave up. When I looked back another 6 or 7 cops were coming down the hill... I guess I can't blame him for giving up :wink3:
    So I walked back up the hill, talked to the policeofficers, while they pulled the robber up to the cars. There were 5 squadcars at the scene when I got back up. When I ran down there were none. They work fast!

Apparently he had robbed a kiosk only 100 yards from my gf's apartment. He had used a knife for the crime. Thankfully we have dedicated policemen who act quickly. Otherwise I'd have had to put him down myself he he.

Nigthy everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Analist
    Yes? *raises one eyebrow*
    Don't you raise your brows at me, you... you woman!

:shocked:

Quote Originally Posted by Slokia
    HI all been reading the post abit but not posting but now i'll join in.

Talk to ya later
    Welcome! :smiley:

Come now, tell us a little about yourself!

IncGamers Member
    Thanks for missing me, Reb.

Seriously, I've been there before, and it ain't no fun, but you're caught in a cycle of inactivity. You don't want to risk acting and being laughed at, but not acting is killing you. So I reccomend you do this:

Next time you talk to her on ICQ, after the conversation starts to wind down, ask if you can take her to a movie. Just that. Don't hint at the greater emotional investment you have unless she asks for it (I do not, under any circumatances, advocate lying in a situation like this (or any others, for that matter)) and if the answer is no, then continue chatting like nothing happened (That, believe it or not, is the hard part of the plan).

Now before anyone jumps up and says "But that's so impersonal", I aknowledge that. But, in all honesty, it's gonna be the only way it's gonna get done. And it worked for me last time (well, kinda. But I'm not going over that sad story again. Not yet, anyway).

Great work in your exam Officer Rizzo, it must be a huge relief to find out you got such a good score!

Wow, sounds like you had an eventful evening! I wouldn't think about walking at night around here (its been in the 40's by around 10pm!). Thankfully your neighborhood has an honest, upstanding D2'er to rely on in times of need....

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    GET YOUR BOWLING. GET YOUR BOWLING

Ask hey Reborn dammit. ask her now.

Now for my rant:cry: Finally got the OS installed on my shiny new PC. They've installed a 120 GB harddrive instead of the 250 GB one i'd paid for. So now im very angry. Don't know whether it is poor workmanship or an attempt to rip me off. So when i go back in to get my real harddrive im going to make them let me look inside my tower to make sure nothing else was 'mistaken'. if it is thers gonna be some stabbing going on.

So now i have to wait for that and then for one of the guys from work to getr another chance to come over.... DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to go to work this morning. We are playing a trink on one of the casuals because when the manager is not there he tries to play boss. buahahah. nub he is.
    You sure your system BIOS can support 250gig hard drives? If it does not, your new drive will show up as being smaller when it actually isn't.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaysaar
    Welcome! :smiley:

Come now, tell us a little about yourself!
    Well im 13 (Damn my late birthday lol) in Year 9. Moved down to South-East England about 2yrs ago. Dunno what else to say

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by philippics
    You sure your system BIOS can support 250gig hard drives? If it does not, your new drive will show up as being smaller when it actually isn't.

Really? How would i tell if my BIOS can do such a thing?

@Riz: I would of laugh so hard if you got stabbed for your efforts. It is why we have police after all. you chasing aftert he guy when there were ~8 coppers around was stupid and could of put you and them in jeopardy.

but then again....vigilante violence FTW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo
    Don't you raise your brows at me, you... you woman!

:shocked:
    So, you noticed That took you quite some time, Toppo.

2 Days off and not knowing what to do yet. I planned on doing something these two days but already got it done last week. Hmm, which options? Some D2 perhaps... :grin: