Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What OS = teh RoXXor?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows

16 47.06%
  • Linux

9 26.47%
  • Mac OS

9 26.47%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member Raistlin Majere's Avatar
    The highest rune drop in a hellforge I have seen drop is a Amn...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thaMcJin
    pickit plus endless botin. if u have those 2 programs, find anythin is easy 4 u. and that is if u wanna do it.
    i found a vex in throne. seen vex droped twice all in throne. the first time, the pickit guy is full in inventory, the vex rune jumped up and down a couple of times and i grabed. the second time the pickit guy got it.
    my friend found lo on his way to hell meph, the other friend found ohm while he teles to throne.

Though the use of those and any other third party programs is not supported by these forums. Discussion of said programs is allowed to some extent, but is a thin ice area, so to speak.

i found vex off coldworm in act2...and a couple mals and lotsa guls

IncGamers Member
    Is there a rune farming guide out there somewhere?

Yea..I'm aware of some of the theorys on luck being the only factor, however I always believe luck can at least be modified some.

Just curious if anyone ever wrote one.

Just as a thought, there is only 149 monsters (excluding uniques and super uniques) which can drop zod as opposed to 1308 which can drop El.

Zod only drops in Hell.. ergo a suitable area to find zod might be found. I am -not- saying that it would be a sure thing and it would take -alot- of runs to just find one. But, narrowing things down some might just be fun

IncGamers Member
    I have found a total of 1 Mal, 2 Pul and, 4 Um Runes off ladder since the expansion came out. As a matter of fact all of my luck has been this way in that time.

It all changed on ladder season 2 however. My Hell-Forge gave me an Ist and it was in my stash while I decided what to do with it. About 3 weeks later I found another Ist from a random boss. I then decided to get a Blade of Ali-Baba and put the runes in it.

I knew they were easy to trade for so no problem but, before the night was done I found one myself.

My luck has been rather good this ladder season with items also. It is not that I have found a lot of good things but rather; I have found close to what I wanted to find for this character.

IncGamers Member
    Now with your double-ist sword magic find just begins...

IncGamers Member
    Well I found a gul from travincal once last ladder, highest from hellforge is ist (my brother gets constant guls the lucky guy). My brother found an ohm about 2 weeks after starting in 1.09. It was somewhere near Shenk, and I was away so he put it in some horrible sword.... Oh well.

jah and Lo runes in cows,vex in pits.all n about a week.go me!! :lol:

IncGamers Member
    5 zods. It was a vahalla mod.

IncGamers Member
    i found a cham last night. no joke ... it was ladder west.