Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What OS = teh RoXXor?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows

16 47.06%
  • Linux

9 26.47%
  • Mac OS

9 26.47%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    The highest I've found so far ingame is a Mal, while hellcowing, the highest hellforge is Um for me.

I'd love to find my first Ohm or Zod or Sur of Cham , but I can only dream about these

IncGamers Member
    Sur and Vex in Ladder Season two.

IncGamers Member
    mroe guls than i know what to do with, and iev got 2 ists, and an um in the past 3 days of forging my mules (i usually do 2 a day)

IncGamers Member
    Found Jah from one of the frost breathing dudes on the way to Anya in the beginning of .09. It was just me and a friend and he was here at my house on my other computer. I was so excited, I typed him the message "Jah rune jah rune" He types back (sitting 5 feet from me) "where" and I typed "in my backpack B*&%$#"
    Ok, I must admit, I'm lying a bit. I actually typed a curse word :lol:
    Other than that, found one vex and its all Guls, Mals, Ums and Lower from there. Never found an Ist either.
    I had just switched to realms after playing sp since day 1 and that Jah got me way more than it could ever fetch now and put me on the path to being rich.

Banned
    Dark Assasin, I did not catch it earlier & no one reported it, but stop swearing.

IncGamers Member
    ohm, solo mf run, pits. (yes i do know that mf doesnt increase runedrops.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharaz
    mroe guls than i know what to do with, and iev got 2 ists, and an um in the past 3 days of forging my mules (i usually do 2 a day)
    I could suggest some options for those guls you have too many of. I have plenty of space in my stash. :flip:

Best I've ever found was Ist, from the forge. Next down after that is several steps down, maybe Io (a handful of these).

IncGamers Member
    In ladder s2 I found a BER rune in a chest by Meph (about fainted). Other than that i have found MAL and UM in pits. And I just got my first GUL from my hellforge. :winner:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomium
    If you say so, I don't doubt you did it, but how the hell did you manage to do that? You must play, like, 48 hours a day? Or the figures given about high runes drop rates in the guides are completely false. Those figures seem to show that it is most unlikely for a normal player to find one high rune, and almost impossible to find two. :scratch:
    pickit plus endless botin. if u have those 2 programs, find anythin is easy 4 u. and that is if u wanna do it.
    i found a vex in throne. seen vex droped twice all in throne. the first time, the pickit guy is full in inventory, the vex rune jumped up and down a couple of times and i grabed. the second time the pickit guy got it.
    my friend found lo on his way to hell meph, the other friend found ohm while he teles to throne.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_elessar
    Dark Assasin, I did not catch it earlier & no one reported it, but stop swearing.
    Look at LordHumungus post above yours too. ^_^;;