Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What OS = teh RoXXor?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows

16 47.06%
  • Linux

9 26.47%
  • Mac OS

9 26.47%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Assassin
    If 3500 forum members play one hour Diablo 2 each day and find one rune every hour, this makes 1277500 runes each year.
    If they give them all to me, I can easily cube 10 Zods, 100 Jahs, 100 Iths and 100 Bers...
    Yes, Forge drops included.

Hehehe... I'm starting to like the thought of creating a ladder character more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomium
    If you say so, I don't doubt you did it, but how the hell did you manage to do that? You must play, like, 48 hours a day? Or the figures given about high runes drop rates in the guides are completely false. Those figures seem to show that it is most unlikely for a normal player to find one high rune, and almost impossible to find two. :scratch:
    When I'm really hooked, there's basically two periods of time: Diablo, and Time-Until-Next-Diablo.

Dunno, guess I'm just lucky. I'm somewhat surprised at those figures though, I would've thought they'd be higher. Then again, I've not seen the calculations going into them.

IncGamers Member
    If you say so, I don't doubt you did it, but how the hell did you manage to do that? You must play, like, 48 hours a day? Or the figures given about high runes drop rates in the guides are completely false. Those figures seem to show that it is most unlikely for a normal player to find one high rune, and almost impossible to find two. :scratch:

Maybe he has two CD keys and mules and rushes himself 24 hours a day to Hellforge???
    2 * 24 hours ~ 48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Assassin
    Maybe he has two CD keys and mules and rushes himself 24 hours a day to Hellforge???
    2 * 24 hours ~ 48 hours
    Maybe :lol:

OT *** Mmmh, since you finally seem to be willing to talk to me... Do you plan to answer to my private messages someday? *** OT

IncGamers Member
    All you ladder junkies-- I understand higher runes are easier to find in ladder... dunno if that's true though since I've never played ladder myself (one day)

IncGamers Member
    I have found VEX in the pits ladder season #1...

best thing i have ever found..(fell off my chair when i did find it)

IncGamers Member
    Maybe :lol:

OT *** Mmmh, since you finally seem to be willing to talk to me... Do you plan to answer to my private messages someday? *** OT
    Someday...
    Maybe the day Luke kills Obi on the cinema screens in Episode VII...

IncGamers Member
    Ber from a random melee flayer in hell flayer jungle back in first ladder season with my strafezon, i pretty much flipped out when i saw it lying there.

IncGamers Member
    I saw BER drop from a chest in a public cow game back in 1.09! My hear beat so fast I hade to stop playing, not of excitement or joy, but in agony since I didn't get it :lol:

Otherwise I've found Ist, not higher.

I've found both Lo and Sur, and every rune under those. The highest I've found in ladder season 2 was an ohm rune, which I proudly sold on ebay for $13.