Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What OS = teh RoXXor?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows

16 47.06%
  • Linux

9 26.47%
  • Mac OS

9 26.47%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

What Is The Highest Rune You Have Found?

I am curious to see what kind of runes people ACTUALLY find to make these wonderful runewords like BOTD (which I figure is 90% duped) and ENIGMA (which I figure is like 80% duped), so I started this poll. If your rune isn't listed in this poll, post it.

IncGamers Member
    I found a Vex in Hell Cows back in 1.09. From the forge I got an Ist just the other day. But if we're talking actually found (i.e. no forge) and in 1.10, that would be an Um from the level two in the pits.

I think I've found every rune myself, except for Sur. I've seen it, but never found one.

IncGamers Member
    Does hellforge count too? The best rune I got off hellforge myself was Ist, but I rushed my friend to it, and watched a Gul drop, which he gave me. But actually FINDING, the best i've gotten is an Um in nightmare baal runs.

IncGamers Member
    Fal!
    But you can upgrade all the rune ****s until Zod!!!111111

Banned
    El for me. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Assassin
    Fal!
    But you can upgrade all the rune ****s until Zod!!!111111
    Yeah, and you need only 256 Hellforge Gul to make a Zod... Talk about a piece of cake. :lol:

Regarding the poll: I found my Gul in Hellforge. Except for Hellforge, I never found anything above Um.

IncGamers Member
    If 3500 forum members play one hour Diablo 2 each day and find one rune every hour, this makes 1277500 runes each year.
    If they give them all to me, I can easily cube 10 Zods, 100 Jahs, 100 Iths and 100 Bers...

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon[KoA]
    I think I've found every rune myself, except for Sur. I've seen it, but never found one.
    If you say so, I don't doubt you did it, but how the hell did you manage to do that? You must play, like, 48 hours a day? Or the figures given about high runes drop rates in the guides are completely false. Those figures seem to show that it is most unlikely for a normal player to find one high rune, and almost impossible to find two. :scratch:

IncGamers Member
    I've had three Gul off hell forge and Sur from hell Meph. Ist dropped in a chaos sanc run and apart from that the next highest I've found is Um. (all of these were last ladder season)