Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Xoranix
    Of course they will. They wouldn't be the Vikes if they didn't, now would they?
    You two are such bastards.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    usually the vikings don't play well enough to put themselves in the position to choke, they weren't that good last year, they had alot of turnover luck early and when that stopped they weren't too good

and xoranix, guess I missed a draft today, and I had #1 again? gosh somebody likes me

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares
    usually the vikings don't play well enough to put themselves in the position to choke, they weren't that good last year, they had alot of turnover luck early and when that stopped they weren't too good

and xoranix, guess I missed a draft today, and I had #1 again? gosh somebody likes me
    Yea you had #1 for the 2nd straight draft. Lucky bastard. Your team looks pretty solid. Everything looks good for my team except my WR's, I only have 1 real number 1 WR (Andre Johnson). The rest are either shaky #1's (Galloway) or decent #2's (Burress, Walker, Wayne). Ah well, it's not like I have 4 OTHER leagues in which to make up for it...oh wait I do.

BTW, I will soon be linking the OTF league site here with everyone's team names so the whole OTF forum can watch as I own teh b00ns. Will be up shortly...first though I have to finish classes. Oh what joy, Friday afternoon college courses.