IncGamers Member
    TEAM Archoteuthis on the board! 25 points so far

squidonastick(druid): level 18 act2 q2
    calamari(necro): level 25 act3 q1
    ikazushi(sorc): level 15 act2 q1

found my first two items to contribute to the prize pool:
    biggins bonnet
    arctic belt

already had a NDE w/ ikazushi in the catacombs. gotta look before i leap into dark rooms...

got a ral from countess. wonder what to do with it?

thanks for letting me in.

bigsquid

Ps. question: is rerolling maps okay? i have not done it yet, i thought i would check here first.

question: do we need to mule off every green item we find? seems like low level greens would not interest many players.

Quote Originally Posted by BeMindful
    Yea im still in. Hopefully with corsework etc ill get round to lvlin but im in
    I'll add you to the scoreboard when you make some progress, that's a halfway proposal

Quote Originally Posted by bigsquid
    Ps. question: is rerolling maps okay? i have not done it yet, i thought i would check here first.

question: do we need to mule off every green item we find? seems like low level greens would not interest many players.
    Rerolling is fine (if I remember right, somebody tell me different if I am wrong, please...I can't remember what I wrote, hehehe)...and you don't have to mule off EVERYTHING...but use your head. Obviously 30 Isenhart's Cases is going to be a bit much

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PH
    OH, yes.

Please forward all stashes/mules to the following address!

screwoffpeopleusingmynames@yahoo.com.au

Make sure they are clearly labelled "TWD II Prizes" or something, and also include your SP forum NAME, so I know who it is!!
    You should have my stash now.

Good luck to the rest of ya!

IncGamers Member
    Team Mages of Rainbow (Igor Potapov) – 146 points
    Conqueror Iarde – (Amazon – Passive/Bow) – lvl 73 – Act V NM
    Conqueror Rose – (Assassin – Shadow/Trap) – lvl 74 – Act V NM
    Delon – (Paladin – Combat/Offensive) – lvl 31 – Act IV Nml – R.I.P. Infector of Souls

Both my girls finished Nightmare difficulty, including Cow Kings and Nihlathaks. “Larzuk will socket”, “Charsy will imbue” and “Anya will rename” quests are still active though. But we count them anyway.

Iarde, The Freezing Arrow Zon, had the easiest battles with all non Cold Immune normal monsters. They just stay frozen and wait for death! My freezing time is 18 seconds in normal, 9 seconds in NM and 4.5 seconds in Hell!!! For example, imagine frozen statues of Lister’s Pack, you’ll get the point.
    Bosses are a bit harder, however no one can kill level 29 Valkyrie or stand long enough against crushing blows of Strength Lochaber Axe.
    As conqueror she now use Wizendraw bow (-33% to enemy cold res) usually and Witchwild String against CI.
    She is pumping all her dodge skills for herself, Valkyrie and Decoy. She will pump them till the end.

Rose, The Lightning Traps Assassin, starting to love players1 mode, where no one can stand against corpse explosions of level 28 Death Sentry. In battles without corpses she relies on 2k damage Lightning Sentry, level 29 Shadow Master and crushing blows of Strength Partizan of her mercenary.
    She rewarded the merc, who helped her to achieve nice conqueror status, with Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest.
    Now she will be pumping synergies of LS all the time.

Next task: level the girls on Baal.

Total Normal set/unique items in my prize stash: 356.
    Total Exceptional set/unique items in my prize stash: 127.
    Total Elite set/unique items in my prize stash: 1.

IncGamers Member
    Hi everyone,

Had a little bit of time last night, and hit a straight run of incredible maps.
    Starting out in lower Kurast, I hit the first templ to find Lam Esen's tomb, sewer entrance next to it, sewer lvl 2 around the corner, straight back up, waypoint next to that. Cross village, next village, cause way and a small side step to get the waypoint.
    Beating the council was easy, since i left it on players one, just looking for some nice progress. In the durance the stairs to level 2 took a few minutes searching, but the waypoint and entrance to level 3 were almost next to me when i stepped into lvl 2. So i gave Meph a nice beating, leaping over the moat to avoid councilmembers. Total amount of monsters killed: less than a hundred (well something like that anyway) Total amount of points: 4!
    I will need to level morpheus up a little bit though, but meph runs will do fine for that. I may even find a better weapon for him that way.....

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) – 49 points
    Morpheus - (Barb – Warcries/Com.Skills) – lvl 28 – Act IV Nml
    Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) – lvl 32 – Act IV Nml
    Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) – lvl 26 – Act III Nml

Have fun, don't die

Gouda

Team Bavarian Forest (AndiDi) 137 points
    Resl (Amazon Passive/Bow) lvl 24 Act II Nml - 11 points - R.I.P. Duriel
    Conqueror Hias (Necro Summon/Curses) lvl 76 Act I HELL - 69 points
    Destroyer Sepp (Paladin Combat/Offensive) lvl 70 Act IV NM - 57 points

Hias: WP: Black Marsh - Last Quest: Rescued Cain
    Sepp: WP: Harrogath - Last Quest: Nihlathak

Hias stepped into Hell for the first time. That wasn't as hard as I first expected it to be. I didn't hit the usual brick wall when entering hell. First i cleared the Den of Evil and got that one skill point.
    Killing Bloodraven wasn't very difficult either.
    Next up was Rescuing Cain. No problem there. It only took like 2 minutes to kill Griswold. He was stone skin. Before finishing this session I explored the whole Black Marsh and found the Waypoint and the entrance to the countess.

Recent Set/Unique Items:
    - Iratha's Coil

IncGamers Member
    Team Venom (Porius) 42 points
    Adder (Amazon Passive/Jav.) lvl 28 Act III Nml
    Asp (Assassin Shadow/Trap) lvl 29 Act III Nml
    Viper (Necro P&B/Curse) lvl 28 Act III Nml RIP - Sssark the Burning.

Not much of an update, really. Viper died really to my own stupidity than anything else. I still had potions, I had a lot of things I could have done, but there you go.

The only reason I haven't made more progress was it just took the wind out of me to have him die. I might try to get going again this weekend, but things are looking really busy.

Stay safe out there people.

Porius

IncGamers Member
    Psycho, I just sent you my prize stash. Let me know when you recieve it.

IncGamers Member
    There are things that you forget when you start playing after a long break.

When I took the zealot into the Far Oasis, I managed to find this:

Nagelring
    Ring
    Required Level: 7
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 16
    Fingerprint: 0xb5cea5cc
    +57 to Attack Rating
    Magic Damage Reduced by 3
    Attacker Takes Damage of 3
    30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Instinct made me put it on, which led to me finding another unique and using it, too. So that's the end for me, I'll be sending the stash soon.