Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 26 of 143 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    S-Team update :

STRONG - Barb (Warcry|Combat) - Act4
    STRIKE - Druid (Summon|Elemental) - Act3
    STROKE - Sin (Trap|Passive) - Act 4
    Total 55 points.

I played full day for this weekend and making lotz of progress. Strong is quite boring to play, i gotta TP alot and refill life potion coz lack of life leech. I love may trapsin the most, she is moving very fast and i already invested 9 point on burst of speed.

We will keep fighting to the end!

Woah !! So much players here , gonna be tough competition. I hope i can play for few hours tommorow and i will be out for a week again.

Team Saint

1. Josef - Necromancer - Summon / Curse, clvl 24, act II - Nml
    weapon slot Destroyer, helm slot Conquerer
    Quest done: Tainted Sun

2. Mary - Assasin - Trap / Passive, clvl 24, act II - Nml
    helm slot Destroyer, weapon slot Conquerer
    Quest done: Radament (allthough I got the staff)

3. Jesus - Paladin - Combat / Offencive aura's, clvl 20, act II Nml
    weapon slot Destroyer, armor slot Conquerer
    Quest done: Andariel

#points: 21

Reportings: Well, I finally got my chars a little bit safer.. relying more on my merc to kill things and finally hitting that level 24 with my caster chars really helps things out. Josef is a little ahead since he collected the ammy (completing Q3), Mary just got the staff and Jesus is still hanging around town. Maggot lair really pissed me off with Josef since I had to push my merc up over and over again to kill something.. :( I'm not looking foreward to it on the other difficulties. Maybe I'll go get a level with Jesus later on..

:drink: Sint

IncGamers Member
    Team Undead - 10 points

Dead - Sorceress (Fire/Cold) - lvl 1, Act 1 Nml
    Deceased - Palladin (Offensive/Defensive Auras) - lvl 1, Act 1 Nml
    Departed - Druid (Summons/Elemental) - lvl 25, Act 2 Nml. Last Quest: Summoner

well, departed has been a blast to play so far. He's been a nearly pure Bowler through Act 2 and i'm having tons of fun sending huge molten boulders rolling down the stairs after my enemies. i'm pretty nervous about Duriel since the big slug has been the death of 90% of my hardcore characters. i'm feeling optimistic this time though since i've got tons of hitpoints - around 250 with Oak Sage at last count - and a nice little army of wolves and merc (Defiance) to tank for me. Hopefully by Monday i'll have the rest of my chars at least through act 1 as well.

i decided to go with the druid first since he seems like the safest build. most of his gear thus far is concentrating on things with + mana and + energy as well as defence. i've also been gathering runes in hopes of making Stealth in a nice Superior Chain Mail i just found. all i need is another Ith and an Eth and i've got it! well, wish me luck... or don't, depending on how competitive you are. :lol:

uniques found thus far: Hotspur! this is the only char i've ever found these with.
    Isenhart's Horns ( )

Team Magick_XR

WindFury_XR Wind/Summon lvl 20 Act II Nml 6 pts
    Finds: nothing new
    Reports: I fetched the Cube with him because I was already overloaded with chipped gems
    Suzy_XR Cold/Lightning lvl 20 Act II Nml 6 pts
    Finds: Hsarus' Iron Fist (again!), and Andy was VERY generous dropping me two grail items: Dimoak's Hew and Pelta Lunata
    Reports: Getting her through Act I on p8 was a real pain. Ahh. I hate playing low level sorcs. But I will get some fun when I reach lvl30 .
    DarkMage_XR Bone/Curses lvl 20 Act II Nml 6 pts
    Finds: nothing new
    Reports: nothing new

Total: 18 pts

So all my chars are lined up now at the start of ActII. The necro will be the first to explore the desert.

By the way I've done some calculations on how many El runes you need to cube up to all runes. So you know what to expect if you're planning to cube up to Zod .

1 Eld --> 3 El
    1 Tir --> 9 El
    1 Nef --> 27 El
    1 Eth --> 81 El
    1 Ith --> 243 El
    1 Tal --> 729 El
    1 Ral --> 2,187 El
    1 Ort --> 6,561 El
    1 Thul --> 19,683 El
    1 Amn --> 59,049 El
    1 Sol --> 177,147 El
    1 Shael--> 531,441 El
    1 Dol --> 1,594,323 El
    1 Hel --> 4,782,969 El
    1 Io --> 14,348,907 El
    1 Lum --> 43,046,721 El
    1 Ko --> 129,140,163 El
    1 Fal --> 387,420,489 El
    1 Lem --> 1,162,261,467 El
    1 Pul --> 3,486,784,401 El
    1 Um --> 6,973,568,802 El
    1 Mal --> 13,947,137,604 El
    1 Ist --> 27,894,275,208 El
    1 Gul --> 55,788,550,416 El
    1 Vex --> 111,577,100,832 El
    1 Ohm --> 223,154,201,664 El
    1 Lo --> 446,308,403,328 El
    1 Sur --> 892,616,806,656 El
    1 Ber --> 1,785,233,613,312 El
    1 Jah --> 3,570,467,226,624 El
    1 Cham --> 7,140,934,453,248 El
    1 Zod -->14,281,868,906,496 El

Let's say hipothetically if you find 10 El's per hour, playing 24/7!, in a year you end up with 87600 El.
    So you would need 163,035,033 years to find enough El's for a Zod. Have fun cubing :lol: .

@Psycho: Can I at least COUNT these items in my septavirate grail. So at least I know I found them. I won't keep them of course.
    They all go to the prize mule as stated by the rules.

Team Eddings (erimatbrad) - 45 points
    Polgara - (Sorc - Light./Cold) - lvl 28 - Act IV Nml
    Liselle - (Amazon - Jav./Passive) - lvl 20 - Act III Nml
    Zedar - (Necro P&B/Curse) - lvl 21 - Act III Nml

The_Weathergirl is avenged! In much the same manner as T_W, Polgara decided on a direct static attack. Fortunately, he was content to throw fire at her, but with a 70 FR, her feet only felt pleasantly warm.

The first pack of spawners stepping out of the Fortress dropped The Gnasher, and big D himself dropped Nightsmoke and Treads of Cthon.

Of course, in order for all that to happen, Liselle had to clear Act 2. She had the easiest time of it, really, right up until Duriel. She had a bit of a harder time, because her merc couldn't stay alive. (Zedar and Pol managed, somehow, to keep them... relatively alive. Not like the nightmare Liselle had. *enter chamber* *charge* *arrgh!* *portal* *repeat*). Fortunately, she survived, by chucking spears from a distance.

The Team Eddings stash is looking exciting -- with two sets of Hsaru's Iron Heel, and an Isenhart's Case... boy oh boy!...

IncGamers Member
    I have been quite busy today, with all three characters progressing a bit. First I took Rimmer further, he encountered no serious opposition (which was no surprise for a fishymancer), not even from the Maiden Of Anguish, and managed to grab a cube in The Halls Of The Dead. With that important artifact in the hands of one of the trio, I started to cube up gems and true purples. After by doing so reducing the amount of items in the inventories a bit I continued with Kochanski, she rescued Cain after laying Bloodraven to rest and then to finish I took The Cat to do just the same.
    Luckily no RDE's so far, but a few NDE's, especially for Kochanski. When I started her session I was quite nervous, but she managed quite well overall. The most interesting fight was her fight against Bloodraven: poison arrow, poison javelin in return and so on, however, since the poison javelin did leave a trail of poison, Bloodraven's army was quickly dispatched with (Bloodraven and Kochanski kept circling each other around the army). This was the first time I did not see Bloodraven raise a single zombie.
    I'm going quite slowly, in spite of not doing full clears, but I did for the time being add the rule for myself to kill every superunique, and I am quite careful (Kochanski's starting technique was to hit every monster once and run away, when the poison has finished, repeat). The Cat started as a ranger, but since he got the henchwoman he all but stopped using a bow, now, whenever he is not bowling or fissuring, he just hits with a spiky club.
    Kochanski is by far the most difficult of the three, and I'm not at all sure about where to put points (she is my first 1.10 javazon). Should I try to max the low level synergies for lightning fury and plague javelin until higher level skills are available, or instead put points into jab? The difference between her lifebulb almost empty and The Cat's almost empty lifebulb is his oak sage which means that he has quite a bit of life left when it seems to have run out.
    One bug (I assume it's a bug and not a feature) I did notice earlier (with for example Rimmer), but wasn't sure about it, but is quite annoying with The Cat, since he has two extra spirit wolves from an item, is a level up bug. All the extra summoned creatures granted by items disappear when leveling up, really nice in the middle of a fight.

By now I did find some unique and set items: Cleglaw's Claw, Cleglaw's Pincers, Gull and Leadcrow. (This was the first time I saw the latter two; as for Cleglaw's Pincers, probably a good contender with Isenhart's Case and Cathan's Seal for most often found set item.)

Team Red Dwarf (Sir Lister of Smeg) – 13 points
    The_Cat - (Druid – Summon/Elem.) – lvl 15 – Act I Nml (3 points)
    Kochanski – (Amazon – Passive/Jav.) – lvl 14 – Act I Nml (3 points)
    Rimmer - (Necro – Summon/Curse) – lvl 22 – Act II Nml (7 points)

One question about the rules, the characters have to stay within one act of each other, does this mean that when at least one enters act III it's forbidden to enter act I for anything but imbueing or the cow level? In other words how far is it allowed to go back? Example: if all characters just beat Baal, but don't enter the next difficulty yet, can they do Countess or Meph runs (respectively four and two acts back)? (and no I'm not assuming that any of my characters gets that far, my furthest hardcore character so far was killed by (normal) Mephisto)

IncGamers Member
    You know, after a lot of thinking, I'd like to make a change to my rewards for DontHurtMe, my Druid. I'd like to change his Norm reward to belt, and NM reward to gloves. I was originally thinking of playing him as a Hunter, but I've decided that a Fire Elementalist with Summon backup would be much safer. Is this okay?

Team Saint

1. Josef - Necromancer - Summon / Curse, clvl 24, act II - Nml
    weapon slot Destroyer, helm slot Conquerer

2. Mary - Assasin - Trap / Passive, clvl 24, act II - Nml
    helm slot Destroyer, weapon slot Conquerer
    Quest done: Radament (allthough I got the staff)

3. Jesus - Paladin - Combat / Offencive aura's, clvl 24, act II Nml
    weapon slot Destroyer, armor slot Conquerer

#points: 23

Reportings: As promised I've hit Jesus for a little tonight. He's actually easier to play then Josef or Mary now that I got that Steel flail on him :drool: his merc is a little breakable.. but he's also resurrectable (is that a word?) so it's no problem Since Jesus now got the ammy, Mary is the one lacking behind.. I'll see about that tomorrow.

:drink: Sint

IncGamers Member
    Team Estrogen (Lacerta) - 30 points
    Kadiya - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 20 - Act II Nml [6]
    Haramis - (Sorc - Cold/Light.) - lvl 20 - Act II Nml [6]
    Anigel - (Assassin - Shadow/Trap) - lvl 30 - Act III Nml [18]

Last night, I managed to take Kadiya up through the end of Act I, where Andy was so kind as to contribute another Leadcrow to my stash. She must have a pile of them in the back room or something.

Anyway, today I sat down to play Anigel, and sort of just kept going, so she is waiting on the two slowpokes before she continues on into Act IV. She just hit 30 in time to take on Mephy, which gave her quite an upgrade, with Venom, Death Sentry, Blade Shield and Shadow Master. Finally, a use for the 11 points I have saved up.

Items found so far include:
    Cathans Ring,
    Berserker's Headgear,
    Cleglaw's Claw,
    Isenhart's Horns,
    Milabrega's Orb,
    Serpent Lord Long Staff,
    2x Leadcrow

I kept the Cathans Ring in one of my characters backpacks, as I may decide to use it if I need life leach, everything else went in the stash.

I think Haramis is going to be next to move forward, as I really want frozen orb. I will probably start on her tonight, and hopefully get through Act III by tomorrow morning.

Not really any NDE's today, but I did use up all my rejuv potions once, on Durial. I forgot to change it to /players3 instead of /players8, so it took a while. Then I did the same dang thing on Mephisto. Hopefully I remember on Haramis and Kadiya.