Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 139 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1427
    IncGamers Member
    Done a few more countess runs, but am losing interest in them. This could prove rather dangerous, so I took up Merovingian agian for a little while.
    He proceeded towards Andariel, but his low resist are getting dangerous.
    I got caught in a death explosion of a few CE bosses, and this took huge chunks of life. I ended up with 40 life after a dual enchanted explosion, so I think it is time to swap my 4 Ptopaz armor for a smoke (borrowed from Persephone). That should get my resists towards max quickly. Also a P diamong in my shield, since i finally found a reasonable shield with +1 necromancer skills. Will have to sacrifice a socketing quest for that one i think. Anyway, no lvl or any other interesting things along the way so on to the score:

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) 208 points
    Conqueror Morpheus - (Barb Warcries/Com.Skills) lvl 73 Act I Hell - Leveling till 74+.
    Conqueror Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) lvl 77 Act II Hell - Having a beer at Atma's.
    Conqueror Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) lvl 80 - Act I Hell - Killing the countess.

Have fun, don't die,

Gouda

Hey all

I finally got past Snake Valley after being fortunate with the amount of monsters in level 2 of the Viper Tomb. There was only Fangskin and his pack down there and another three vipers to contend with. I casted a Valkyrie at the wall, which kept them all occupied, killed them off and then finally reclaimed the amulet.

Afterwards I ventured through the Palace Underground, meeting much resistance and finally went through three arms of the Arcance Sanctuary before finding and disposing of the Summoner.

Duriel...here I come (after the tomb has been cleared, of course)...

Team PH 225 points
    Conqueror Cristahlia - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 80 - Act II Hell
    Conqueror Dysarinad - (Necro - Summon/Curse) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell R.I.P Scarab Beetle
    Conqueror Martabian - (Druid - Summon/Elem.) - lvl 81 - Act III Hell

IncGamers Member
    Hello all participants of TWDII tournament!

A lot of time has passed since I posted here my last update. Don't judge me, there are a lot more important things in the life then even the best tournament in the best forum of the best game. :-) For example -- a love to a woman, when you forget about everything...

Well, it doesn't matter now. I came back.

However I prefer to change my account from time to time and to start new Diablo chars from scratch.

Sorry, I'd prefer not to play my old characters more. Please consider them as "Lost in battle", they struggled with honor and must not be forgotten!

As soon as I get home today I will find them and their ATMA prise stashes in archives and send the stashes to you, PH.

Good luck to all, who still struggle. Let the game bring joy to you all the time!

P.S.: My new forum account name is Warrior of Light. I'm playing The Color Tournament now. =)

IncGamers Member
    Prize mules finally sent. I know it's taken a while, but at least the tourney hasn't finished yet.

Great to see the progress being made. Keep it up all, and stay safe.
    I'll be back for round 3 when that happens, and probably with something a little different.

Team PH 229 points
    Conqueror Cristahlia - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 80 - Act III Hell
    Conqueror Dysarinad - (Necro - Summon/Curse) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell R.I.P Scarab Beetle

Defeated Andariel with Cristahlia. Now to level her up to 81 in the Canyon and tombs, then move her into Act III, swap gear and go forward with Martabian.

I can tell Act III is just going to be pure hell. I can't wait to get to Mephisto.

Team PH 230 points
    Conqueror Cristahlia - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 81 - Act III Hell

Moved Martabian into Act III and completed the first quest. Moving through the long...long...no doubt too bloody long jungle area next. Found the Spider Cavern at the first entrance I came across, so that's not too far. Might just run past everything and do the quests, then level up on Mephisto.

I can't wait to face Mephisto with something...anything...just so I have half a chance of getting some good items. The Druid might make a good Meph runner as I've been relatively safe with this character (although the Necromancer would have been ideal, but of course that's impossible now).

IncGamers Member
    Team OfTheYear (tenaka) 232 points
    Destroyer February (Sorc - Cold/Light.) lvl 85 Act IV Hell
    Conqueror March (Paladin Combat/Offensive) lvl 78 Act III Hell
    R.I.P.Conqueror April (Assassin Shadow/Trap) lvl 66 Act I Hell

Hi everyone. At this point I'm afraid I'm going to have to retire my chars in this tournament. I know there's no set time limit and I can take time off and come back later but the truth is I haven't even touched DII for a couple months. In fact I haven't really played any games at all (other than poker and chess). I'm sure I'll pick it up again at some point and I'll still be on the forum here and there but when I do pick it up I know I'm going to want to start some fresh chars. This has been a hoot and I'm sending off my prize stash.

edit: erm, searching through the posts I can't find your email psycho. Where should I send it?

IncGamers Member
    Hi everyone,

Had a week of holidays, far away from all computers, and it was good.
    Did play a bit sunday an dyesterday, as a true addict i couldn't help myself.

So what was on the program: more countess runs and advancing Merovingian towards the end of act II. He found the entrance to the bug tunnels, but not looking forward to actually cleaning them out. Hopefully soon though, better to have it behind me.
    The countess runs didn't really give anything worthwhile, but I did get a nice collection of AMNs along the way (6) and abunch of SHEALs (3) , so slowly i am creaping towards that second KO rune.
    Leveling is also still smoothly and my equipment is getting tiny bits better so everything is okay.

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) – 209 points
    Conqueror Morpheus - (Barb – Warcries/Com.Skills) – lvl 73 – Act I Hell - Leveling till 74+.
    Conqueror Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) – lvl 79 – Act II Hell - Having a beer at Atma's.
    Conqueror Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) – lvl 81 - Act I Hell - Killing the countess.

Have fun, don't die,

Gouda

IncGamers Member
    hehe, hey, i just read the 1st post of this thread which is already around 137 pages long. in it, it says, registration ends 13 september. is that 2004 or 2005? haha. i guess its 2004. so that means im a bit late to enter. :(

ill just wait for the next one then.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordalles
    hehe, hey, i just read the 1st post of this thread which is already around 137 pages long. in it, it says, registration ends 13 september. is that 2004 or 2005? haha. i guess its 2004. so that means im a bit late to enter. :(

ill just wait for the next one then.
    You're right with 2004. You could play a team just for fun, though. I lost my fun team when my HD kinda crashed.