DiabloWiki Updates
Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1427
    IncGamers Member
    Team OfTheYear (tenaka) [/highlight] 232 points
    Destroyer February (Sorc - Cold/Light.) lvl 85 Act IV Hell
    Conqueror March (Paladin Combat/Offensive) lvl 78 Act III Hell
    R.I.P.Conqueror April (Assassin Shadow/Trap) lvl 66 Act I Hell

After seven attempts of having to run away, February has finally completed her helforge quest. Rune? Hel. I'm not sure whether to be happy that I didn't get an El or sad I didn't get something I can use.

Hey team

Don't mind my lack of updates. I'm having a little breather playing Rome: Total War, recovering from my first death. I'll get my head together and continue on with the other characters soon.

IncGamers Member
    Hi everyone,

A lot of playing time last weekend. I did go out to the beach on friday, but got a huge blister on my foot, so sitting on my chair seemed a better option for the rest of the weekend.

Anyway, played my necromancer, The Merovingian, who fought his way to Baal, easily killing all the minions. Baal himself couldn't do anything, being decrepped, so that was over quickly. After that a cow hunting tour to really finish Nightmare. One more conqueror ready to start Hell (well, after a few more levels)

Sunday I played Morpheus, and advanced him to the ancients way. He is doing quite well, i made him a Kings grace sword which is faster then his cruel Naga, and does a bit more displayed damage, so with the extra damage to demons and undead it should be a lot better. So I fully cleared all area's, and the ancients way will be my leveling ground for now.
    Made a level and a half, so that was a step in the right direction.

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) – 188 points
    Destroyer Morpheus - (Barb – Warcries/Com.Skills) – lvl 67 – Act V NM - Leveling before the ancients.
    Conqueror Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) – lvl 73 – Act V NM - will run Baal for items and xp.
    Conqueror Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) – lvl 73 - Act V NM - will run Baal for items and xp.

Have fun, don't die,

Gouda :cool:

edit: can't count

IncGamers Member
    Went home early yesterday, mostly to do shopping, but I also had some time leftover for playing DII.
    Since Morpheus is my biggest problem, i played him, to see what he could do.He gained another level clearing the ancients way. Offcourse i got a bit bored of doing leveling runs, so decided to take a quick peek at the summit, just to see how the ancients would spawn.
    And spawn very lucky they did. Two had stone skin, but only one of those was PI, and the third one had the poison attack. He died first anyway, so that was over with quickly. The PI ancient was a bit tricky as i had no mana potions, but with the use of berserk and a few ful rejuvs (for the mana) He also bit the dust. Another level gained and one step further towards Hell! :clap:

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) – 189 points
    Destroyer Morpheus - (Barb – Warcries/Com.Skills) – lvl 69 – Act V NM - Leveling before Baal.
    Conqueror Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) – lvl 73 – Act V NM - will run Baal till lvl 75.
    Conqueror Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) – lvl 73 - Act V NM - will run Baal till lvl 75.

Have fun, don't die,

Gouda

p.s. Also found a Tal rasha's mask! This will go great on either morpheus (after defeating Baal) or persephone's merc.

Exhibition Team Bavarian Forest II - 166 points
    Destroyer Franz - Barb (Warcries/C. Skills) lvl 63 Act V NM - 53 points
    Destroyer Mich - Necro (Bone/Curse) lvl 56 Act III NM - 45 points - RIP
    Conqueror Theres - Sorc (Fire/Ice) lvl 73 Act I HELL - 68 points

Franz - WP: Harrogath - Last Quest: Killed Diablo
    Theres - WP: Cold Plains - Last Quest: Killed Bloodraven

The last week I have moved Theres through Act 5. The Foothills and the Plateau were easy to medium hard. The ranged attackers posed a little thread to Theres. She had to drink a lot of red potions. Shenk was killed easily and the barabarians were freed soon afterwards. Rescuing Anya was no big problem even when the Frozen River had Gloams (75% lightning res does the trick). After that I searched for Nili. When I gone into his room I dropped a few Meteors onto his head and he was toast.
    After that short detour I made my way up to the Arreat Summit. In the Ancients way I found this charm:

Chilling Grand Charm of Inertia
    Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
    Required Level: 42
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 62
    Fingerprint: 0x4840a06a
    7% Faster Run/Walk
    +1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)

Just what I was rerolling charms for since I am able to find level 50 grand charms .

The Ancients gave me a nice first roll (no FE or anything else dangerous). They managed to kill my merc early on, so I had to run around the summit and cast Orbs over my back. After some time (~4 minutes) I managed to kill them all on my own. And it was just in time, as I ran out of mana potions.
    The WSK was easy, I reached the WP in no time.
    As I entered the throne I was greeted by OKs. It although had frenzytaurs and undead dolls. I cleaned out just the minimum to make my way into the throne room. The throne room was cleaned out shortly afterwards.
    I made ready for baals minions. First I greated each wave with a few meteors. What was left after that was killed with orbs. That worked reasonably well for the first 4 waves. But Lister and his pack took some time to kill. The Merc managed to tank them. I don't know how he did that, but he needed no potions to keep him alive.
    After that fights, Baal was really easy, just a little annoying. When I had him down to a sliver of his life left. He cast a few knockback ice attacks, so I couldn't cast the last Orb needed to kill him. I teleported behind him and killed him with a orb in his back. He didn't drop any usefull stuff.
    Theres took on the cows on /p4. One cow as kind enough to drop a HEL rune. After a few merc revives the Cowking was dead and Theres had finished Nightmare.
    I took Theres straight into Hell to search for a new weapon for Franz. I am especially looking for a Silver Edged Axe to make another Honor runeword in it. Theres cleared the Den and killed Bloodraven rather easily (all on /p1). After Bloodraven was dead I explored the whole Mausoleum but didn't find any usefull items there. But I found out, that this is a good hunting ground for Theres, because there are only lightning immune monsters in there. I think I will pay the Mausoleum a few more visits.

IncGamers Member
    Hi everyone,

Had a long weekend, with lots to do , but also some time for playing DII.
    I firts did a few Baal runs with both Persephone and the merovingian. This leveled both to 74, and gave me one very surprising item: a gold ring. Always exciting to identify, it turned out to be a .... SoJ!
    I equipped it, giving Morpheus a nice boost to skills (and thus defence). I simply must use this thing, since it is my first ever HC SoJ. Secretly I would have preferred a Ravenfrost, but this is already to good to be thru.

Newly equipped and levelled to 71 Morpheus went to meet Baal, and possibly move that one small step further. He managed to tank every minion Baal threw at him, including Lister. Great fun, seeing your Barb standing in front of a bunch of minions, just ignoring them and slowly killing them. Baal himself was annoying, but he died afetr a slow and long fight.

After that a quick cow expedition, which was not very exciting. Did make level 72, so that was good. Morpheus immediately equipped his conqueror item: a tal rasha's crest!

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) – 198 points
    Conqueror Morpheus - (Barb – Warcries/Com.Skills) – lvl 72 – Act V NM - Leveling till 75.
    Conqueror Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) – lvl 74 – Act V NM - Levelling till 75.
    Conqueror Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) – lvl 74 - Act V NM - Levelling till 75.

Have fun, don't die,

Gouda

Team PH 224 points
    Conqueror Cristahlia - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell
    Conqueror Dysarinad - (Necro - Summon/Curse) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell R.I.P Scarab Beetle
    Conqueror Martabian - (Druid - Summon/Elem.) - lvl 81 - Act III Hell

Moving Cristahlia through Act II extremely slowly. I'm taking my time through the Maggot Lair especially since Dysarinad's death. Cubing a medium charm netted a 32 life / 8% CR result (very needed), and I managed to also cube an 11 life small charm into an 18 life small charm. Resists are not that bad, especially after finding a ring with +12 all resists (that was quite a help and should serve as a reminder to everybody to identify ALL jewellery - just in case!)...

Well, I guess this will be my last update for this tournament. I stopped playing D2 and did a complete wipe of the game, my characters, and my stashes. I'm just now returning to playing D2, but my TWD team is gone, so the Subheroes are no more.

The only stash I didn't delete was my prize stash for this tourney, as I planned on announcing my departure earlier, but other things were taking up my time and I eventually forgot. So I'll be e-mailing my prize stash to you, Psycho.

Good luck to all those who are still left!

Exhibition Team Bavarian Forest II - 171 points
    Destroyer Franz - Barb (Warcries/C. Skills) lvl 66 Act V NM - 56 points
    Destroyer Mich - Necro (Bone/Curse) lvl 56 Act III NM - 45 points - RIP
    Conqueror Theres - Sorc (Fire/Ice) lvl 77 Act I HELL - 70 points

Franz - WP: Crystalline Passage - Last Quest: Rescued Anya
    Theres - WP: Black Marsh - Last Quest: Killed the Countess

At first I did some Mausoleum runs with Theres. Found a few uniques (in the price stash) but no usable runes. Then Theres set out to rescue Cain. On the way I had major trouble with ranged attacks. I decided to switch from a 2 handed staff to orb and shield. Luckily I had a rare orb saved up for this occasion. I did a few more Mausoleum runs until I found a Heater (Theres just has enough strength to carry one). The Heater got socketed and I made a rhyme RW in it. As I had no stat points in Dex I have abyssmal blocking. So I tryed my luck with crafting a safety amulet. I think I needed like 10 tries until I managed to craft an acceptable amulet. Then I imbued coronets, I found while running the countess (for runes for crafting). I spent all my 4 available imbues and managed to get something descent on the last try (+1 sorc skills, +11 res). While running the Countess I found a Superior Thresher.
    With that I retired Theres for a short while to catch up with Franz. After some charm rearranging I set out to clean the Foothills and kill Shenk. After that I was able to socket the Thresher and create a Honor runeword (I like this one, it is very cheap and has some descent stats). With his new weapon Franz cut through the rest of the outdoor areas like a hot knive through butter. I stopped with him after he managed to rescue Anya. He now has .8k-4.4k damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vildecor
    Well, I guess this will be my last update for this tournament. I stopped playing D2 and did a complete wipe of the game, my characters, and my stashes. I'm just now returning to playing D2, but my TWD team is gone, so the Subheroes are no more.

The only stash I didn't delete was my prize stash for this tourney, as I planned on announcing my departure earlier, but other things were taking up my time and I eventually forgot. So I'll be e-mailing my prize stash to you, Psycho.

Good luck to all those who are still left!
    It is unfortunate that has occurred, however I hope you have enjoyed being a part of this tournament during your stay. Your presence is always welcome

~ Stash received, by the way...