Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1427
    IncGamers Member
    Sara has progressed further now, and slain Diablo. In all, she lost the valk a couple of times to IM, the merc once to IM and the merc again to Diablo. It got a whole lot easier when Diablo finally focussed on trying to kill her valk and couldn't. Sara is now ready to take on Act 5.

Current Status:

Team Mage1 (Mage11) 129 points
    Destroyer Sara (Amazon Passive/Bow) lvl 65 Act IV NM - 52 points
    Destroyer Klaudia (Assassin - MA/Shadow) lvl 52 Act II NM - 41 points - R.I.P. my inattention (Beetles)
    Destroyer Starm (Sorc - Cold/Light.) lvl 51 Act I NM - 36 points - R.I.P. my stupidity (Goatmen)

Edit: updated Sara's level

IncGamers Member
    just a quick update, on a more personal touch.
    My hand has healed quite well, allthough I still have an angry red scar. A few more weeks for that one to go down, and a neat thin line will be all to remind me of this injury. I have counted, and this is my 9th scar on my hands, compared to 1 on the rest of my body.
    I conclude that cooking is a much more dangrerous hobby then off road cycle cross (which is where i got that other scar). Luckily cooking is hardly ever lethal .

I don't think i have time to test my hand this weekend though, as I'll be off to visits friends on friday, and staying over there to pick up my fixed and maintained car from another friend on saturday. Diving on sunday will fill my last day, so I won't have much spare time left to devote to my GF let alone DII. Hopefully some evening or spare moment next week!

Have fun,

Gouda :cool:

Exhibition Team Bavarian Forest II - 120 points
    Destroyer Franz - Barb (Warcries/Combat Skills) lvl 56 Act II NM - 44 points
    Destroyer Mich - Necro (Bone/Curse) lvl 50 Act II NM - 38 points
    Destroyer Theres - Sorc (Fire/Ice) lvl 54 Act II NM - 38 points

Franz - WP: Lut Gohlein - Last Quest: Killed Duriel
    Mich - WP: Dry Hills - Last Quest: Killed Radament
    Theres - WP: Lut Gohlein - Last Quest: Killed Radament

It took me the whole week to get Mich throught Act I. In normal he could kill most monsters with one hit from his Bone Spear. Now he needs two or more. His fire resist suck too (-1).
    Halfway throught the Act I realised, that using an Act 5 Merc was a mistake. I had no life leech on him, so he kept dying all the time. From the Cathedral to Andariel I had to resurrect him after every fight that involved more than 5 monsters. I changed that when I reached Act II and hired a HF Merc.

Exhibition Team Bavarian Forest II - 127 points
    Destroyer Franz - Barb (Warcries/Combat Skills) lvl 56 Act II NM - 44 points
    Destroyer Mich - Necro (Bone/Curse) lvl 56 Act III NM - 45 points
    Destroyer Theres - Sorc (Fire/Ice) lvl 54 Act II NM - 38 points

Franz - WP: Lut Gohlein - Last Quest: Killed Duriel
    Mich - WP: Flayer Jungle - Last Quest: Found the Eye
    Theres - WP: Lut Gohlein - Last Quest: Killed Radament

Another update...
    Played Mich throught Act 2 yesterday. In the Arcane Sanctuary I found a Shrunken Head with +3 Bone Spear and 2 Sockets. I put Rhyme into it. Michs damage went up to 1.1k.
    With his new Head, the rest of Act 2 was rather easy. Duriel fell very quickly. He didn't drop anything useful.
    After killing the big Bug I went into the Jungle to find some Level 50 Grand Charms to cube, because I had a big load of perfect gems and no room for more. I managed to cube a Shimmering GC with +13 res all.

IncGamers Member
    Well, my journey is over, and earlier than I'd hoped. Sara has fallen to (of all things) Shenk's minions. I've never even had an NDE with these guys before, and it shouldn't have happened, except I hit the wrong potion button, and it was too late. She was hit by three of them that convenientlly ran past my merc, valk & decoy.

I'll start preparing my prize mules now, although there's not going to be much worthwhile on there.

Final Status:

Team Mage1 (Mage11) 129 points
    Destroyer Sara (Amazon Passive/Bow) lvl 66 Act IV NM - 52 points - R.I.P. my mistake (Shenk's minions)
    Destroyer Klaudia (Assassin - MA/Shadow) lvl 52 Act II NM - 41 points - R.I.P. my inattention (Beetles)
    Destroyer Starm (Sorc - Cold/Light.) lvl 51 Act I NM - 36 points - R.I.P. my stupidity (Goatmen)

IncGamers Member
    @ Mage11, man that is a shame! I was looking forward to hearing about your experiences in Hell. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with if you start a new HC experience.

Update: just a short one, Persephone cleared all the different hall's gaining two lvls and another point for the score board. She killed Nihlatak rather easily, since he waited for the meteors to drop on his head instead of his usual teleporting and moving about. He didn't need many meteors since i turned down the players setting for the last level, trying to avoid the worst of the CE-effects. Nothing else of note happened, no remarkable drops or anything.

Next up Morpheus vs. Nihlatak.
    After that: leveling or the ancients immediately? We'll see.

Team the Matrix II (Gouda) – 167 points
    Destroyer Morpheus - (Barb – Warcries/Com.Skills) – lvl 64 – Act V NM - Going after Nihlatak.
    Destroyer Merovingian - (Necro - Summon/Curse) – lvl 70 – Act V NM - Onwards to the ancients.
    Destroyer Persephone - (Sorc Fire/Cold) – lvl 70 – Act V NM - Onwards to the ancients.

Have fun, don't die,

Gouda :cool:

MAGE!...NO!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I was hoping you would make it much further :(...at least reflect on the fact that you have made it further than your last TWD effort! If you are able to, can you please send your stashes to the following address:

screwoffpeopleusingmynames@yahoo.com.au

In other news, Martabian has completed Act II without much hassle and only has a few millimetres of experience to go until lvl 81, which will then cause Dysarinad to move on...

Team PH 222 points
    Conqueror Cristahlia - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell
    Conqueror Dysarinad - (Necro - Summon/Curse) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell
    Conqueror Martabian - (Druid - Summon/Elem.) - lvl 80 - Act III Hell

Exhibition Team Bavarian Forest II - 133 points
    Destroyer Franz - Barb (Warcries/Combat Skills) lvl 56 Act III NM - 44 points
    Destroyer Mich - Necro (Bone/Curse) lvl 56 Act III NM - 45 points
    Destroyer Theres - Sorc (Fire/Ice) lvl 57 Act III NM - 44 points

Franz - WP: Kurast Docks - Last Quest: Killed Duriel
    Mich - WP: Flayer Jungle - Last Quest: Found the Eye
    Theres - WP: Kurast Docks - Last Quest: Killed Duriel

@Mage: Sorry about your loss.

I moved Theres through Act 2. No problems there. Cut it back to p1 for killing Duriel. He dropped another Rockfleece, the rest was rare. Theres is now off to grand charm hunting. Maybe I can cube another skiller, but I don't think so.

Team PH 223 points
    Conqueror Cristahlia - (Amazon - Passive/Bow) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell
    Conqueror Dysarinad - (Necro - Summon/Curse) - lvl 79 - Act II Hell
    Conqueror Martabian - (Druid - Summon/Elem.) - lvl 81 - Act III Hell

Dysarinad has started his run into Act II Hell. Radament has fallen and now we are slowly moving on through the Maggot Lair and then the Viper Temple.

Warning

Teleporting can kill you.

That's right, folks. Notch up the first death for me due to my stupidity in the Maggot Lair, and with a character that I thought would have the best chance to make it all the way.

Scenario: Maggot Lair, 1 boss pack of Beetles, 1 Staff of Teleportation on switch.

Method: Switch to Staff of Teleportation when cursed to retreat...forget to switch back to Wand/Shield combination.

Click on door to enter room where boss pack is waiting. Accidentally click further than door and next to Scarab Beetles.

Jamming of buttons for Purple Potions.

Death ensues.

One loud "Ah ****! No, you fool!", later and there's one less H.C character alive and one more dark shrouded icon in my character screen.