Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Update time!!!!!

Hey man I have never in my life seen diablo clone pop up any time before 100. The lowest in fact has been about 200 or so. I am in a server and 192 have been sold since last walk. Guess its time for an update.

IncGamers Member
    Where is smiter, the ultimate DC killer?
    Also, CB doesn't cap at 95%
    More than 100% CB just means that you trigger it every hit.

IncGamers Member
    95% is more than enough for it to trigger. dont worry about it.
    good guide on how to kill dc. i was expecting something like
    join game
    kill
    anny scam

or something stupid like that but it was very informative and i learned some new things that i did not previously know. i dont see anymore dclone games anymore on nl us west but when the time comes up where i hear a game is hot, ill keep your ip information in my head. good job

IncGamers Member
    Poison damage = PMH.

If you are using a melee build put an act1 norm poison charm (not really) in your inventory and DC will not heal while you are hitting him. This should make his last 1/3 go allot quicker.

If you are using a nec make sure to have some poison mages with you; their poison lasts forever. As far as I know this is the only source of poison that will let you go to town refill your pots, rebuild ur army, and come back with DC still green.

If you are using a druid poison vine will keep him from regenerating.

If you are using a sorc equip your merc with something that inflicts poison damage.

No, PHM does not work on mercs. Why? Because Blizzard sucks.

Before you run up to kill DC drop a big pile of pots somewhere you remember; like near the wp; then fill up again in town. When you run out of pots fighting DC just quickly pop over to your pile of pots and you can head back before he has healed too much.

Note: New rune word with Conviction aura is gonna open up a whole new can of wup*ss on DC from non cold sorcs.

IncGamers Member
    another cheap sorc who can do it is a blizz sorc w/ basic gear (nothing fancy just some +skill stuff) and a merc w/ reapers toil, shaft, gaze (use sockets to make sure he has max fire resist or he'll die), decrep and leach keeps merc alive and blizz takes clone down pretty quick if you got a decent ~140 cm

Someone mentioned earlier that there are things you can do to keep from idling out from a game if you find you are on a server with a game that might have a world event. I just started playing and can't even keep my games open long enough to perm my mules for the requisite 2 hours. Do you just need to open up the stash? So if I start a hell game on the server with a "hot" DC possibility, I can just click on my stash, go to bed, and check back on the game in the morning? That sounds too good to be true! Can someone clarify this for me?

IncGamers Member
    I find the best character for kililng Dclone without the new runewords was a Hammerdin equipped with shako/maras/enigma/hoto/arachnids/2x sojs/zak. My hammy took around 4-5 minutes to kill him and I had around 2.4k health doing around 12k damage. I highly doubt a sorc will be able to survive his attacks but I DO believe that a blizzard sorc can kill him (with lots of +skills). I always find mercs not worth it unless they have max resists (COH will help) and a doom (to slow him down) or any other weapon. I'm sure smiters are good for against him with the new runewords with Grief and Fortitude. Just get lots of resists charms and i'm sure you'll be able to easily handle him.

IncGamers Member
    Great guide.

My suggestion would be that anyone that uses Mirc would wish at some point contribute to the alliance cause. Find soj is the alliance price. To find soj run nm andy.........alot!!! Have about 100 mf max. Good luck!!! Best stats for finding soj.

Again great guide.

IncGamers Member

Quick question about dclone

I just made a game today on hell and lo and behold there was the merchants selling soj's message. Now my question is this... if I don't have any soj's to sell, will d-clone still show up? And how long does the specific server that has d-clone on it keep him there? i.e. if I could somehow manage to keep the room open for a long time, how long will it still be the server that d-clone pops on?

IncGamers Member
    i got a msg from my friend about 30 mins ago (javazon ; eth titans, valkrie wing, shaft, ss) going "dude get in here dclone is out and he is killing me". i join the game, and i TANK dclone with my hammerdin (enigma, hoto, hoz, shako, maras, arachnid) in about a minute and 30 secs. i prob lost half life at most through the whole thing and my friend was just throwing furies at him doing nothing. the dclone is FAST and casts like firestorm and stuff VERY fast but he was pretty easy for my hammerdin