Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
    IncGamers Member IncubatorJones's Avatar

Re: The Biggest Diablo Clone Hunting Guide Ever

Doesn't matter that you haven't killed anyone, you just need to be in hell. It takes 5 minutes to perm a game (it'll be up another 5 mins after leaving after that) Sometimes it however just makes the game vanish completely. Dunno how, but it does it occasionally. It's just bad luck

IncGamers Member

Thanks again, I was afraid it was just bad luck, I don't see my self going DC hunting much. After reading this thread I believe my lvl 79 Hammerdin with 85% and 3*75% resists could have taken him without too much problem.

IncGamers Member

I'd say permed games vanishing is the rule, rather than the exception, when it comes to dclone. Disconnect -> game vanished has happened more times than I care to remember when I've been dclone hunting.

IncGamers Member

When a Dclone game crashes, it's usually the whole server, meaning that all the games on that server will disappear. Happened to me last time on the Etf private walk. I always thought it was due to a server being packed full of hunters, but there seems to be something else involved, too, since last time there were maybe 30-40 Etf hunters on the server when it crashed. It's something in the Dclone spawn process itself that makes the server unstable, I guess. Better have a Smiter or a Frenzier and Save&Exit asap after grabbing your Anni, I'd say.

IncGamers Member Crying Freeman's Avatar

Is anyone from here actually hunting in East? In the irc channel, I can't see any IPs on HOT, ACTIVE or SLOW what's up with that? It means there isn't a IP at the moment? I know there are because they release "walked" IPs all the time, why can't I see what's HOT?