Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Err no. Go away

My present roommates are set to move out in a month or 2. One of them is being a pain and says she would like to stay for an extra 3 days so it would be convient for her to move on the weekend. I told her that wasn't part of our agreement that they move out when their lease expires and it wasn't also my say that she can stay. It is up to my new roommates. Then she got all prissy and asked for my new roommates contact information. I asked for what and she said "stuff" and refuse to divulge anything else. So I told her no untill she told me exactly why she wants it for. Again she became a pain and then said "Fine, I'll just get it off the apartment office". The funny thing is that I talked to the apartment manager yesterday and the manager said she came in with an attitude problem and also refuse to say why she wanted their numbers for. The manager finally told her no because its private information. Personally I would like to never see or hear of her again after she moves. Living with a person who constant trashes up the kitchen and is overall a ***** (pardon my French) is a terrible experience. If she says she can't move out before that date then thats her fault and I would have no problem calling the police into this. The lease is going to expire and she needs to go. Sooner the better.

PS: No I can't sleep with her. I rather let humanity die off if her and I was the last humans on earth.

IncGamers Member
    Yikes Corneo... roommates can be really fun, or a real pain in the *** sometimes... sorry that you got option #2. It seems to me that I remember you talking about her anticts awhile back. Glad that you're getting rid of her. Hopefully you'll find a good replacement.

IncGamers Member
    Sigh... its so hard to find good roommates. I hope my new roommates are cool and easy going.

Hows she look like. ILL Sleep with her for you.

Heh. You just need to be more of a jerk than she is. That's how I've coped. I've lived with some of the worst people in the world and I've gotten by by adapting and becoming a swamp-thing myself.

IncGamers Member
    :lol:
    The whole time I was thinking
    Seep with her!
    Sleep with her!
    Is she vaguely hot atleast? Cuz if she is.. I got a spot for her... :innocent: Never mind that she's prolly over 18, so that would be stagitory (SP?) ****. :lol:
    I guess that that would be a good way to get rid of her? :lol:

IncGamers Member
    She is no where close to hot. So your image of a roman goddess is wrong.

Banned
    That's your problem Corneo, if you're going to have a female roommate you should get one who's hot.

IncGamers Member
    I had 2 roommates my first year in college. One was mad kewl, we chilled together, the other made a bad move... and i made his life miserable until the end of the semester. And i mean really miserable.

IncGamers Member Raistlin Majere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VaN_haMMerSteIn
    :lol:
    The whole time I was thinking
    Seep with her!
    Sleep with her!
    Is she vaguely hot atleast? Cuz if she is.. I got a spot for her... :innocent: Never mind that she's prolly over 18, so that would be stagitory (SP?) ****. :lol:
    I guess that that would be a good way to get rid of her? :lol:
    a woman *deleted* a man,

there is a first for everything.

Raistlin,
    Didn't I already warn you once about bypassing the word filter?

If not then I'm doing it now. Since you have been here long enough to know better, consider this your last warning.

Freet