Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Well done all, we rule!

Yup it's official.

Since the reset Sorcs have taken over bnet - been baaling my blizz sorc (hey i totally agree - every1 needs a mf blizz sorc to start ladder with), and on all baal run games 6 or 7 are sorcs, and most of the time they are all cold sorcs. Makes me chortle

It's gonna make Chilling GC's cost a bomb :( (aswell as everything else mf sorc related), maybe my m8s idea of a mf necro summoner wasn't too bad after all :scratch:

IncGamers Member
    I agree i was baaling my meteororb sorc and guess what all 8 chars in the gamer were? Thats right, sorcs it was great we were raping baals minions like nothing.

BattleTag MastaVic-1694
    I started a druid and got him to almost level 20 when I decided to give him a break. I started a sorceress last night and now she's level 22. She will definitely be a MF sorc... but I'm still undecided on which skills she should get. Thinking about a MeterOrb Sorc but... some people are really against it (main argument = hybrids suck).

Any input? Thanks in advance,
    -=MaStA ViC

IncGamers Member
    Hybrids do NOT suck. My meteorb in first ladder soloed hell all the way through, could MF essentially any part of the game fairly easily.

IncGamers Member
    HYBRIDS SUCK???? ARe you nuts? Hybrid - is the only way for a sorc. If you focus on one element, you will get ***** by those immunes! Even Bi-elementalists hybrids sometimes encounter unbeatable monsters (FI/CI, for instance).

IncGamers Member
    Hybrids do not suck.
    On the contrary, I find one tree too limited due to immunes in hell.
    Of course you can always get through everything with the right help, but I don't like to be needy.

Official Diablo 3 Item Valuer KTang's Avatar
    I was gonna join the crowd and start a sorc. But I hate joining the crowd, so I made myself a Hunter instead. Druid Hunters aren't as good as sorcs, but we'll be clearing the pits faster And meph won't stand a chance vs a huge bear...? I won't do much against meph to be honest..but the pit runs should go well. Blizz sorcs arent too good vs the immunes in the pit, and they take 2 minutes to kill meph roughly with rubbish gear, but it gets the job done..a friend of mine started a blizz sorc, on his 3rd run he got a Shako..now thats pretty lucky. My dru is level 43 now, so I don't want to start a sorc..I just hope my dru hunter is viable..

IncGamers Member
    Hehe, every game where the group was semi organized and efficient it was full of Sorcs.

Level 55 and 226% MF - wasn't able to get started the day the ladder was reset.

I noticed that most ppl mention cold sorc or meterorb sorc are really good for mf. But i'm making a pure fire mf sorc. That's good too right? (only for mf b/c lots of monsters in hell have fire immune)

IncGamers Member
    I guess I'll be making a meteorb sorc for MFing in the new ladder season, too.

BTW, I see you've ventured into the sorc forums too, Vic, lol. Glad to see you're back for the new ladder season.