Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

wiz gloves, mh, aa= gm?

roflmao i've been told by numerous clan AI and SF members that wiz spike gloves, map hack and auto aim are good mannered legitmate things to use in private duel games. some of them said auto aim was cheating but a lot of them said auto aim was cool and how xxx xxx from their clans own because of autoaim as if it were something to be proud off. i just about laughed my *** off since they were the same people that told me i was a cheating moron nooblet joo who used t gods agaisnt a fb sorc and how tgods was "illegal" and how 4 loed shield was "legal".

when i asked them so are wiz gloves considered good mannered? and their common response was hmm ya they are "legal". funny how much geekish they speak saying things in a computer game are legal or illegal as if everyone should follow the d2 laws they made.

IncGamers Member
    Ai clan is quite humorous, I stacked up cold res gear to one of their blizz sorcs, and then i had 4 of their Ai blizz sorcs vs me and still couldnt win. gg 425 cold res lol

IncGamers Member
    Ai is quite possibly the worst clan to ever hit d2. It is full of bad mannered little kids who rely on cheats, double teaming etc to win. It is also home to people that speak very little english and use the pubs lingo "pwn joob etc" to get around. Ai is a culmination of what is wrong with D2 and just hearing their clan name mention makes me sick.

IncGamers Member
    I've met up with SF before lol me and a friend were making fun of em just to cause trouble and I entered a priv duel with them. SF-Windy or something was supposedly their leader. He said I scrolled his wind druid while i was down south of him madly teleing around lol. I thought they were a small clan too nothing good to brag about.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild
    Ai clan is quite humorous, I stacked up cold res gear to one of their blizz sorcs, and then i had 4 of their Ai blizz sorcs vs me and still couldnt win. gg 425 cold res lol
    Yes it is amusing, aa should be auto victory for the most part, but when you beat a user it's heartwarming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sickness_101
    Yes it is amusing, aa should be auto victory for the most part, but when you beat a user it's heartwarming.
    aa works well on some chars not well on others and depends on how u use it. most aa users i fought were actually pretty easy to beat compared to skilled legit players. however certain ways or types of aa can be devistating. such as aa ibs field from 3 screens away and tele over 2-3 screens tele hammer or aa using windies.

IncGamers Member
    Ai clan is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one!111eleven! 111

They roxor u n00bz!

GG!

Exclamation Marks are cool!

Let's never speak of clan Ai again!

They suck ok!

God I'm bored..!

I'm going to bed!

Goodbye!

IncGamers Member
    What are wiz spike gloves? I assume its a hacked item that isn't on my server because I've never heard of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangeif
    What are wiz spike gloves? I assume its a hacked item that isn't on my server because I've never heard of them.
    as you've probably guessed they are mage fists with wiz spike mods.

IncGamers Member
    wow mage+ wizards spikes... free up the hand holding wizard... fantatise hacked glove ...