Help appreciated against:

1) Elemental druids
2) Fireball sorceresses
3) Korean Necromancers with 125%+ fcr and seemingly endless mana (though I am almost certain they're quietly drinking up 16 super mana potions one by one)

Trap assassins not a problem to me anymore, thankfully. I need advice on taking these out though. Dual Dwarf Stars don't seem to stop the sorceresses. I don't have enough strength to put on Guardian Angel (I'm based on my enigma's strength). Should I pack in more damage? Anyway, please correct my mistakes along the way as I state my strategies:

1) Elemental druids
I don't know **** about dealing with these. I just teleport around them out-of-sight to prevent name-locking and teeth till I am certain their summons are almost all out. Then it would be a struggle to keep my mana up as I spam spirits all over the place.

2) Fireball sorceresses
I'll put on dual dwarf stars to allow myself to last 1-2 fireballs longer. I'd try to close in on them in name-lock or whenever they stop teleporting and teeth them to death (most sorceresses, based on my experience, don't have enough FHR to survive the 2nd round of teeth onwards in close range). However, I can't seem to do well against korean-style sorceresses who just teleport all over your screen in blunt accuracy (is it just me or do I always teleport straight in their fireballs?). What's worse, if I teleport on them, 75% of the time, their inaccurate fireballs just explode straight in my face.

3) Korean Necromancers
It's not every day you get to beat a Korean in PvP :/. I hate it when I try to close in on them as I always do against fireball sorceresses but they just keep running away until my mana runs out. If I try to get too close yet not exactly on them (teleporting on your target seems to be an efficient killing technique against other bone necromancers), I just get slaughtered by lots of bone spirits. I always try to use Teeth + Spear against these but it doesn't seem to help much. I also have some feeling in the back of my mind that they're potting.

What exactly is wrong with my necromancer?! I'm using Enigma + Shako + FCR necro ammy + Hoto + Homun + Arachnids + Dual Soj + Marrow + Magefists at the 75% cast breakpoint with about 7-8 pnb gcs. I'm not sure if my damage is pretty low (1.3k+ max dmg for teeth, 5.2k-5.5k+ spear and if I'm not wrong [I don't always use spirit, so I don't remember much, 5.9k spirit]), but I can pump my spear up to 5.9k and spirit 6k+ if I put on 10 pnb gcs. I am on max block with around 10+ to base strength and the rest on vitality with none of energy. 912 mana with BO and about 1.9k health. I'm a bone/summon hybrid (as you could guess at my marrowwalk). So anyway, if you spot any mistakes/problems etc. in my build/items/equipment/strategy etc., please kindly raise it. Thanks.

P.S.: I suspect it's my low mana that's causing the problems, but I'm not certain anyway.