Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

What kind of enigma for pvp necro?

Breast Plate, Dusk, or Scarab? Got Jah and Ber and an enigma scarab already.

Oh yeah, weird question too... what armor type gives the necro the blue shoulders?

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator Mad Mantis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Praesidian
    Oh yeah, weird question too... what armor type gives the necro the blue shoulders?
    Armor Appearrances, but I don't think that there is any armor, except a blue one that will give the Necro blue shoulders.
    Maybe a very heavy armor, that isn't very well made and constantly drives its blunt edges into his shoulders. :uhhuh:

IncGamers Member
    Great info, thanks Mad Mantis. I'll take a screenshot the next time I see a necro with it on so you know what I'm talking about.

IncGamers Member
    Vipermagi gives blue shoulders. Make it in a breast plate, defense doesn't matter, vitality does.

IncGamers Member
    I prefer breast plate enigma on a necro. Especially if you got those skellys to stand up front & take the beating. You'll still have over 800 defense easily on the breast plate & save you a lot of points for vitality or blocking (dex).

IncGamers Member
    Personally, I'm on a Superior Light Plate Enigma, despite the presence of the 3 socketed Breast Plate in my stash. I decided it looked nicely like an Archon Plate.

IncGamers Member
    breat plate or husk....low str = more vit = more life = good. And they look damn cool to. But if you use a archon or any red pants armor you will be shot.....many, many times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipin
    breat plate or husk....low str = more vit = more life = good. And they look damn cool to. But if you use a archon or any red pants armor you will be shot.....many, many times.
    Shot and urinated on, for being unfashionable.