Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    I like dead horses.

What is the point of sticky-ing this thread? The only PKs that are dangerous are the ones that hack. The only successful PKs hack.

On the current hardcore Ladder, people either duel or use hacks.

Nobody can actually hostile you, track you down and kill you. You have to be afk for that to happen.

That is precisely the point of HC pking, it should never be successful, so it gives us something to strive for, we can solo the entire game untwinked with most builds, and the monster AI isn't too bad, but it's an old game, so by now it's become terribly redundant and easy to abuse.

When you hunt a real person, they can ALWAYS surprise you.

I tend to get about as many ears from PKK's as from PvM chars when I PK, as long as you build your PKer well, you can handle most duelers if you have skill to back your build.

Cheers
    -Tai

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reyla
    I like dead horses.

What is the point of sticky-ing this thread? The only PKs that are dangerous are the ones that hack. The only successful PKs hack.

Nobody can actually hostile you, track you down and kill you. You have to be afk for that to happen.
    youd be very surprised..

IncGamers Member
    I like dead horses.

Just because you possess the minimum common sense required to avoid legit pkers doesn't mean the rest of bnet does.

IncGamers Member
    Hey everyone, i'm currently building my lvl 18 lld zon, decided to go the anti-charger route and was looking for some advice. I can't seem to find war javelins at all, let alone some nice stated ones. The highest char I have right now is a 57 necro in act V NM so I can do _some_ shopping. Can anyone give me some tips for where to find a nice pair of war javelins?

IncGamers Member
    I successfully let a barb PK a rather expensive sorc while in the throne in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Icesharc
    Hey everyone, i'm currently building my lvl 18 lld zon, decided to go the anti-charger route and was looking for some advice. I can't seem to find war javelins at all, let alone some nice stated ones. The highest char I have right now is a 57 necro in act V NM so I can do _some_ shopping. Can anyone give me some tips for where to find a nice pair of war javelins?
    I remember looking for war javs a long time. Unless you are very lucky and you find some rare eth/repair dura ones, decent war javs are hard to come by.

IncGamers Member
    I'd just start using all your imbue quests on ethereal war javs. Eventually you'll get a functional set of 'em.

Yea, just find a few sets, they fall a ton in cows and imbue them, iirc the best lvl to imbue for 18 mods is actually lvl 19, but you can fairly easily with the help of chant hit 18 on a few chars and use their imbues.

-Tai

IncGamers Member
    its not getting killed by a PK that is the problem. since that is very easy to avoid. (leave game or just open a tp and go to town)

The problem is that the PK destroys the nice quest/experience run you were in. sometimes it takes about 2 hours to find a good/fun game and then a pk enters and destroys it....

when i used to play hardcore, sometimes there were 6-8 pk:s running the 3 sewer runs people were trying to play. (destroying our possiblity of fun)

Go duel others that wants to fight. stop pestering the questers game.

and you dont have to tell me to go back to softcore, i did so a long time ago due to lag/popup deaths....

Now back on topic:
    Anyone tried a LLD werewolf with feral as main skill? (LvL 12)
    do you think it would stand a chance against chargers/zealers/so on....?