Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostburns
    Funny you should mention that. I have lots of witty names reserved and in use for my pkers/duelers. "blahblah was slain by ThemDamnNoobs", etc. I really wanted one "HisOwnStupidity" but it was taken. >< By the way. SeriousdrugOverdose is 19 letters, and wouldn't fit.

something to that effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen°
    something to that effect
    A_BananaPie
    A_StrawberryPie
    PixelNightmare
    A_BearsHate
    A_FlyingBarry
    Barrys_Hate
    A_LillPiggie

I suppose I could go on for a while, but its dinner time.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baranor
    A_BananaPie
    A_StrawberryPie
    PixelNightmare
    A_BearsHate
    A_FlyingBarry
    Barrys_Hate
    A_LillPiggie

I suppose I could go on for a while, but its dinner time.
    My new pk babas name: Mr-Deeds

To quote Cartman: "Who wants to touch me? I said who wants to %$#$ing touch me!!"

Too bad my name isn't as cool as if i'd seen the new Terrence and Phillips movie.

IncGamers Member
    my name 4 mt pker will be his_grandma . this is a wicked guide can u shoow me ur ears om me if u on us.east!!

Sorry little one I never bothered to take the ears off the pk-ers. I mean, if I had I'd have 1500 ish ears stored now, a waste of time, space and well, effort frankly.

IncGamers Member
    My favourite names were:

a_LargeRhino for a 27 charger and his baby brother:
    a_BabyRhino (14 charger/zealot).

My pet Rhinos collected a few ears in their time.

Quote Originally Posted by HelzCaretaker
    my 37 bspirit necro turns basically anyone into a chicken. Boneprison + 1.3k bspirit is very dangerous, eth martel steel chargers fear him, lvl 50 barbs/hammerdins basically anything pre 50 is scared ****less of him I can manage to land about 4 bspirits at the same time which is 800-900 pvp damage.
    A quick summary of my 48 ww barb that would have turned the tables on that style of necro. He also, to my surprise, killed mid-30's chickenhacking charge pally's in 1 ww:

Ethereal 'Crescent Moon' Legend sword
    Griswold's armour with ed jewels (but Jeweller's of the Whale would be probably a better option - didn't have it at the time)
    1 dwarf star (mdr is nice)
    1 ravenfrost
    Teleport amulet (to kill necros and sorcs)
    Arreat's socketed with 22max jewel
    Goreriders
    IK gloves and belt
    Prismatic Tower shield of Deflecting with 2 sockets from Larzuk (obviously I didn't have an ATOD) with 2 ed% jewels.

On switch - +3 bo sticks
    In stash, +3 bo amulet, saracen's chance for use depending on opponent, Todesfaelle flamme zweihander for pre-battle enchant. He used strength bug, making use of a spare +6 str charm in stash and saracens in order to equip griswold's armour then the rest.
    Charms - all + life and + max.

Skills were quite easy - max bo, max ww, rest wherever you like.

He had high life(can't quite remember exactly), 75% block, ~2100 max listed damage with ww, not counting chance of critical/ds.
    Reached last bp for ww, so damage potential was quite massive.

Only duelers he had trouble with were 53 'Kingslayer' zerk barbs and 900+ eth colossus voulge 48-50 Werewolf druids with massive fhr so could hit through my ww.

Edit: oh, I forgot. My merc used crappy gear but had a weapon of amplify damage and when he hit for the 5%, omg!

heres some more slightyly insane stuff...

+3 Hammer /+3 concentrate sceptre, preferably with +1 to offensive skills
    sigons shield (eld)
    tarnhelm (psaphire)
    eye of etlich
    tal-eth armor
    two 10% FC rings, pref with +mana

skills:
    max blessed aim for level
    1 pt vigor
    1 pt blessed hammer
    1 pt concentrate

do with the rest of the skills as you please.

stats: max block, str for gear, rest into vit.

ending result:
    with this gear you'll do about 60-70 PvP dam per hammer at a decent cast rate. This is what got me my first 6 ears in the very few first days of 1.10, while i had somewhat crappier gear.

disposa-zon

clvl 15

skills
    51-ish % critial strike (54 is also ok)
    I have level 6 jab, rest into dodge

gear:
    20% run/walk boots
    two +AR rings (90-100 ish)
    some +ar ammy (I got on of thawing)
    3 sock breat plate with 3 flawless amythysts
    2 sock helmet with 2 flawless emeralds
    some gloves, pref +10% IAS but hey, its a cheapo build
    some belt with the odd 15-20 life, if its a rare then even better
    100+ dam pike (you can shop for this quite easily).

stats: enough for gear, rest into vit, I have 250 life.

damage: 43-170 per jab hit, with a 50% chance of doing double that, so 10-50 PvP dam.

Will this last in a serious duel? No! Will it kill idiots? Yes! 2 idiots in the 20 minutes i took her out actually, almost 3 (the 24 sorc exited with like 5% left, dam dam dam)

Power Striker amazone at clvl 16 will be doing 483 skill dam + 180 gem damage (6 flawless topazes) so 663 PvM dam, 111 PvP (1/6th)

What do you need? Oh, a +2 java skill maiden spear (6 sockets so 6 flawless topazes), ideally a twitch, deaths hand/sash, 3 socket mask with 3 flawless rubies
    angelics, threads of chton (ck boots is a waste) and erm, thats it basically. One of the cheapest damaging PvP builds I've come up with in a long time. You'll have very high life ( all points would pretty much be vit except for like 10 pts, 3 sock flawless mask for +93 life, Angelics for 115, 200-ish pts from stats, 60 or so base life, 30 -ish from levelling up, so 500 life before charms and then you didnt socket the twitch either). With said IAS gear you'll hit 11 frames.

Will it last a duel? No, but with 1000-ish life on a 16 zon not many things will kill you in one hit anyway. Will it kill people? Yes, with two or three lucky shots you can dish out 300 zappy damage, so people will die. Actually, this is a very cheap, nice and effective PK build if you ask me. Tons of life, so its very forgiving of mistakes, nice damage, cheap gear.

IncGamers Member

fullproof pk

if you REALLY want a good pk...lvl 20 Hunger Bear....its ALL the rage. life gear/angelics and you can almost cap 150 dmg pvm! its very fast and if you play your cards right you can break 1000 life...highly recommended!

A+++!

IncGamers Member

P.s.

whoops forgot, if anyone knows hakka, ask him about Aza's big lvl 20 bear, he wont be too happy to tell ya how he lost his 21 tosser to it!

.....no joke 150 pvm!

IncGamers Member

Hunting Works

I just wanted to say that people do read this guide.. At least the hunting part of it. I was in a game last night called "Ancients Normal" (I know I shouldn't do that). A level 76 druid popped in the game and didn't say anything. I was very wary of him with myself being only level 30. I had the minimap up the entire time looking for him to pop up somewhere.

It took me a while to find the arreat summit (since I don't use MH). It was a good thing too. Just as I was about to hit the altar, he asked a bogus question: "Do you have any str charms?" right before hitting the stairs from inside the worldstone level 1 and coming after me.

I ran as fast as I could and exited. If I had been in the middle of the battle with the ancients or hadn't hesited in answering his question, he would probably have an ear of mine.

Hunting definately works... I just got lucky.

BTW, hostility was not turned on, so I figure he was a trigger pk. He was about 1 screen away when I exited.

I rejoined the game and finished ancients (he had left) unmolested. I'm ready for Baal runs now.