Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    It was amzing today. Im new to HC and just heard of this chicken hack I heard alot of people have it so they leave as soon as they are hostiled. So I entered a baal games and clicked the hostile button... 5 people suddendly leave (too quick to use the usual method - and they are all safe in town).

Is this really the percentage of people who use it or is it unusual that that many people had it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigus
    It was amzing today. Im new to HC and just heard of this chicken hack I heard alot of people have it so they leave as soon as they are hostiled. So I entered a baal games and clicked the hostile button... 5 people suddendly leave (too quick to use the usual method - and they are all safe in town).

Is this really the percentage of people who use it or is it unusual that that many people had it?

That sounds about right to me, its my experience aswell, press hostile and 3 to 4 people leave game at the same time to fast indeed to esc/exit.

When i jump into the sewers after hostiling all the Mhackers are already gone and you see the more experienced people waiting their with a tp up. I run for them anyway, i cant get them normaly as they take their tp when i get close, but its gives me a higher heartbeat anyway, man i still love that rush!

I love even the one that starts running true the sewers trying to loose me cos of the monsters being disturbed. he cant loose me like that, seen it all before. When they realise that in sewerlvl 3 they bail or die.

IncGamers Member
    Rah, a slight change on the Telecro.

1 Bone Armor, the rest of the points you would use for Bone Armor instead put into Bone Wall. Bone Wall gives 15 to Bone Amor per point, whereas Bone Armor only gives 10.

Phantom- :drink:

BattleTag Kokomala-1469
    Yea, I realised that ^^ but totally forgot about editing it when I copy&oaste

IncGamers Member

Enchanted Merc Sorc

Enchanted Merc Sorc

Thought i'd share this build with everyone. It's a pretty basic idea, but I have found it to be highly effective vs. certain builds particularly Eth up'd Snap and Steel Pally's.

Skill and Stat Assignment:

All points go into Enchant, Warmth with 1 point in Fire Mastery, Frozen Armor, Energy Shield and Tele.

Stats: The usual here, enough str for items, enough dex for max block and rest into vit. (see below for how much str items will require).

Item Selection: Here I will list the items that I used on my enchantress. There is room for improvement but I found this setup adequate.

Helm: P Crown (PRuby)

Armor: 194 Life Light Plate (3 Sockets, 80 Life Socketed with 3 PRubies)

Shield: Whitstans (Shael)

Weapon: Suicide Branch

Boots: Waterwalks

Gloves: Frostburns

Jewelery: Angelics

Belt: Rare: 58 Life, 5str, Fire/Cold Res

Charms: Assorted Life/Mana

PreBuff Gear:

Helm: +2 Fire Circlet

Armor: Any +1 Skills

Shield: Viscerant

Weapon: Hexfire

Gloves: Magefists

Jewelery: +2 Fire ammy

Mercenary (Might):

Helm: Guillames (Set Winged Helm)

Armor: Unique Link Mail (2x14 Max Jewels)

Weapon: Eth Yari (3 Shaels)

With this setup my sork had 1200/300 Life/Mana, 75% Block, 74 Fire Res (for dueling chanted peeps), 50+ Cold/Light res and was doing 770 Enchant damage. Mercenary was doing 2k with Might + Enchant complimented by 80% Crushing Blow and 15% Deadly Strike.

The dueling tactic is simple. Tele on top of your opponent, let merc hit and repeat. With the 3x Shael'd Yari the merc hits as soon as u land the tele so it's quite a fast process and they usually chicken out or die on the 2nd hit or if you get a really lucky roll it may even be a 1 hit KO. The thing to keep in mind with this build is that the pvp penalty for mercs is 1/2 rather than the usual 1/6th for non mercs/minions.

I had this sork for a while and collected several ears ranging from 21 - 48, not as many as i'd have liked though due to chicken hackers. I had been trying to acquire an Ethereal Honor Lance for some time. This would have made my merc do a hell of a lot more damage considering it's twice the damage of Eth yari with 25% Deadly Strike. Of course as most of you know Ethereal 5 Socket Lances are very hard to come by and very desirable to anyone who knows what they're used for, I even saw someone saying they would pay at least Ohm rune for one. So you could imagine how jealous I was when my friend got one for SS + Wt. Too bad he used it on a lvl 27 Druid (Druid with maxed Wolverine, Might merc (using the honor lance) and with a tele staff). Needless to say his druid sucked big time and it was a huge waste of the Eth Honor Lance. *Sobs*

As I said earlier this build shines against 2 Handed Pallys but has trouble against Kickers and good 1 Hander Pallys but can still do reasonably well. If you land a hit. The good thing is it's a reasonably safe build the closest I came to death was being taken down to 300hp by a Eth Up'd Snapper, he probably would have finished me off but my merc whacked him and he saved and exited with lightning fast reflexes (according to him). Apparently that's not evidence enough to accuse someone's a chicken hacker.

The only problem with this build is that you're relying on your mercenary which can obviously be annoying. Considering my merc had 460 life and died 1 hit unless he was extremely lucky, I obviously had to resurrect him on a regular basis. But overall I had a lot of fun with this dueler and will most likely remake her this season (hopefully with an eth honor lance).

Suggestions/Criticism welcome.

Have fun.

What lvl do you aim for with this sorc? Sounds like fun, think i'll build one when i find the gear.

IncGamers Member
    37 if using Eth yari on Merk or 35 if using Eth honor weapon. You usually need the merk this level to meet the requirements of his weapon. If you could locate a non-eth 5 soc lance this would probably be better than the yari. I'd expect around 350 Damage on it. The Yari is great for the speed though.

In the guide I mentioned using frostburns to help with ES and mana issues with Tele. But after thinking about it i think it would be more important to hit the 63 fcr bp for increased tele speed. Maybe Viper is a possible Armor alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by ZounceHC
    37 if using Eth yari on Merk or 35 if using Eth honor weapon. You usually need the merk this level to meet the requirements of his weapon. If you could locate a non-eth 5 soc lance this would probably be better than the yari. I'd expect around 350 Damage on it. The Yari is great for the speed though.

In the guide I mentioned using frostburns to help with ES and mana issues with Tele. But after thinking about it i think it would be more important to hit the 63 fcr bp for increased tele speed. Maybe Viper is a possible Armor alternative.
    I was thinking something like that, afterall, frosts are teh suxxor since 1.10.

IncGamers Member
    dont forget the name of your PKer is important too

blahblah was killed by [insert witty thing]

my friends was "SeriousdrugOverdose"

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fremen°
    dont forget the name of your PKer is important too

blahblah was killed by [insert witty thing]

my friends was "SeriousdrugOverdose"
    Funny you should mention that. I have lots of witty names reserved and in use for my pkers/duelers. "blahblah was slain by ThemDamnNoobs", etc. I really wanted one "HisOwnStupidity" but it was taken. >< By the way. SeriousdrugOverdose is 19 letters, and wouldn't fit.