Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Another build I dont see here is telenecro. I hope the expert (Rah) will repost here the guide, but so far my thoughts on equip and skils:

lvl 29 (need at least 27 for nice merc dmg and then a couple of lvls for a couple of items):

necro:
    - pesant crown with pr ( better then 3 pr mask: 15 frw and + skill at cost of 36 life)
    - 35 12 mdr pr'ed viper (again, at cost of 2 prs nice resists and skill - possible to max resists in normal). In stash 3 pr breast plate for phys builds.
    - string
    - gravenspine wand. Thats the best wand because you wont need fcr and it has 20 stats (10 str, 10 dex). On switch is staff with charges of teleport
    - bloodfists
    - sanders boots
    - angelics
    - rhyme bone shield. Better than BSoD due to cbf , resists and speed. I also made rhyme in +3 bs head - spear is nice distraction, with viper you look like wannabe caster. Not for actual duel - low blocking.

Merc:
    - eth Honor partizan (lance will be better, but much harder to get)
    - any 4 socket plate filled with 20 ED jewels, they work better than 15 max
    - helm with 3 20 EDs and +5 str (needs str to equip weapon)
    At 29 lvl my merc deals 6xx-12xx dmg. Merc is might, should be hired in NM

Golem:
    - eth Ariocs needle. Much better than any other version due to 50 DS and cheaper too (but not too cheap, pul is fair price I guess)

Skills (with setup we have + 4 skills)
    - 1 AD
    - 7 skellies
    - 7 skelly mages ( that allows to have 5 of each type while using tele staff)
    - 6 golem mastery (less mastery = less life, less life = fast death of golem and another trade for it)
    - 1 IG and all prereqs to him, including Summon Resist
    - 1 BA
    - rest BW

In game 1st go to Stony/darkwood , find carver camp and stand in the middle. Thus you make the merc turn on the aura and get corpses for skellies. Thats for normal duels, in NM this will result in unnecessary levelling

On wand switch you should have AD as active skill (hot key for it), on staff switch - telepert, so that simple pressing w changes cursing setup for tele one.

Tactics:
    - AD (you are nec ffs)
    - jump
    - pick up ear or go buy another Ariocs ~

I'll add those to the library. Does anyone have a nice site where they want to see this hosted? Elly I think doesnt take me serious.

IncGamers Member
    so many builds left out...
    assassin well this is more of a lvl 25 kicker but can be varied for a lvl 18 as well (expensive). Basically thing is a titan kicker, use pamethyst helm/armor use 2 20%ed jewels in shield (ed/strength work better), max dtalon, 1 pt into flight for 25, all points invested into strength other then max block, and all charms should be small sustenence charms. I estimate with 39 15's at 25 you'll have around 950 life no idea the exact dmg until I make a test one. Strength claws or crushflange for lvl 18. The lvl 25 variant will have around 230 strength (strength adds double % dmg for kick), so basically this is a high dmg version of the dtalon kicker (it is quite expensive with all the charms needed).
    Pally, holyshock zealot: basically most lld won't have good resist. skills 4 pts into zeal max holy shock for your lvl (lvl 18 only has 1 pt into it), rest into lighting resist for the synergy bonus. Gear: twitch rubied, deaths, sig shield (-req'd for more life), pruby tarn, +3 holy shock scepted made into holythunder, cowkings/sanders, angelics, and then sustenence sc's. (this does less dmg then a jeweled zealot but it is a lot easier to get duels with it)

necro- never tried this or saw some1 doing it but it is possible (relatively low pvp dmg but could be great for pking) lvl 18 bone spear necro, skills 1 pt into bonespear, max bonewall 1 pt into armor rest pts into teeth. Find a +3 bonespirit shield/wand tarn helm rubied, angelic armor rubied for additional +1 skill if not stealth for pking/ruby for dueling, angelic ammy/ring hopefully you have a 20% fcr +3 bspear wand use a fcr ring with that you hit 1st break pt I think.

basher double swinger- same as baranor's except use bsod/sword on switch.

note on lvl 29 druid, goblin toes help the dmg out a lot even though you are slower, helps a lot vs barbs/druids.

fireballer/iceblaster at lvl 24. Basically at 24 you can get 20% fcr +1 skill and +3 to individual skill orbs (I've found a +3 fireball orb best so far). For the fireball max fireball/1 pt tele (optional)/1 pt warmth (optional), I used pruby tarn/angelic armor, angelic ammy/ring fcr/mana ring, magefists, bsod, cowking/sanders boots. Skills: for iceblaster, max iceblast 1 pt into blizzard (helps a lot) rest into that lvl 1 ice skill (1 pt cold armor helps a bit) tele and warmth optional. Charms combo of life/mana life is more important but mana keeps you shooting.

lightning is possible at 24 but I calculated it to be much less dmg.

low lvl maul druid notes: I prefer using HoW over maul skill reason: instant dmg vs a charge up, wolves help vs shielded non zealot/ts assns, 22 for goblin toes help a bit since crushing = 10% life off per hit (when cb goes off).

another build 24-29 the wake of fire trapper, basically traps don't do a whole lot at lower lvl but 5 of them can especially with fewer resists low lvl. 1 pt bos rest wake of fire/fireblast for synergy. Similar gear to sorc's as listed above. Bspear nec can be done as well higher lvl but for 29 updated gear helps a bunch.

I'll add those too. We're getting there.

IncGamers Member
    Alternate sacadin equip I'm planning to use:

- Clegs sword (9 max jewel)
    - Eth Gothic plate (four 9 max jewels)
    - Crown with same 9 maxes
    - Targe\rondache 65 ED with four same jewels
    - Clegs gloves (maybe bloodfists)
    - Death belt
    - AR/str/dex/max dmg jewellery ( best would be dual 80 AR, 2 str, 1 max rings with resists and 20 AR 5 str 5 dex ammy)
    - 15 life large charms and charm with cold dmg (best will be in rare jewel in pair with 9 max)

All quests in all difficulties done (at least needs 10 skills). Think that worth it for a lvl 9. Then 9 in Sacrifice and 9 in Might
    The pally should have 400 life and 740 listed max dmg with 50 % deadly strike

I shall add this too.

*mental note*

add level 18 hammerdin pk-er to list
    add level 17 impaler/pike zon to list.

IncGamers Member
    I can host those with pleasure.. Just give me some time + all builds

pm me if interested.

IncGamers Site Pal
    BattleTag VTMatt
    Basically, at 29, there are a LOT of casters we could add. Hammerdins are DEADLY when built well at level 29 (viper, 2x sojs, pcrown, rhyme, etc= lots of +skills=lots of hammer damage) Bone spear necro, its all the same caster stuff as was listed earlier, but lots of +skills are avaliable at level 29, so they make very nice duelers.

Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229
    I might be willing to sticky this when it's "done".

Eschew obfuscation!

okidoki mr zappa sir!