Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    I said grammer not spelling

anyways its not a duel when they don't have a chance to fight back. My 16 charger is a prime example, its just stupidity that they didn't go to town or were prepared for me when I arrived. On the other hand if they actually try to take you on then it is a duel.

Oh and to be technical pk = player killer, even a dueler is a player killer.

On the duel game note, I have made duel games stayed in there for hours and had people join and I got zero duels the entire time. Either they know my reputation or are a bunch of gawkers.

btw guys, grammar is the correct spelling.

just thought i should say something before helz went home and cried himself to sleep.

cheers
    -tai

Quote Originally Posted by brualness
    whats the pont to going killing player thats are not got all the stuff on yes wow u lot are so hard ><

find duels u noobs!!!!
    Food should not speak. Food should be silent, or scream in terror. Silly food.

IncGamers Member

NOt Smart?

Quote Originally Posted by KINGSPADE
    im new here guys n i play uswest...i liked seein all these wonderfall pkers helpin each other 1 but 1 comment.. we r kinda hurtin ourselfs here..for instance.. before when i made my tele necs NO one knew bout them n i got 30+ears a day...lately everyone seems to know..maby postin the 1337 builds here isnt such a good idea ^^..juss a thought
    Honestly if you are talking Legit Pk and not a hacker attacker, then posting builds or strategy to pking is not really going to be seen by the majority of peeps pked.And the ones that do see it are already well aware of what to look for and be warry of. That simple the only thing hurting the Pkers is the tppk,ers looking to pk for the quick kill sans the hunt.Thats where the majority of the disrespect comes from.:scratch:

On the topic of witty names...how does "Deeds" rank? I thought it was absolutely secksay for a Hardcore PK, myself.

I'm not really concearned with the fact if people are ready to defend themselves when I'm pk'ing. All I'm thinking is ears and what's the fastest way to get a lot of them. Does a lion stop to think if a gazelle is ready to be chased so they can get a head start? If people are playing pubby, pk'ing is a fact of life and it's tough out there. They should be appreciative that they're getting pk'ed at low lvls instead of high ones. Most people in higher lvls are on guard, I know if any of us were playing pub high lvls, we're always sniffing out every char that enters a game. Pk's in high lvls are mostly tppks and have no nads, if they're not then good for you. It's a learned tactic that we for the most part have all gone through. It's the circle of life so TS if you don't like it get used to it cause we're not going away. Make your chars better, stronger, and get you head in the game.

Sorry for the rant :rolleyes:

IncGamers Member
    Before I got heavy into tppk, I did get one godly kill:

[link deleted - don't post links to another forum, let alone the cheating hacking forum such as that! BAD BAD BAD - ZappaFan]

That guy was probably half asleep. Lol, all he wanted was to trade for an Arachnid Mesh. And I ruined his night with my PvM farcast zon. Though I am sure he could have killed me in 1 hit if he had hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Regicide View Post
    Before I got heavy into tppk, I did get one godly kill:

That guy was probably half asleep. Lol, all he wanted was to trade for an Arachnid Mesh. And I ruined his night with my PvM farcast zon. Though I am sure he could have killed me in 1 hit if he had hit me.
    Well I've read through most of this trash, and I have to say its pretty pathetic. Do you have any idea how much anguish you caused to that person?

Wow...you killed off someone's hardwork and effort just to be spiteful.

Yeah, yeah I can hear the replies now: "LOL, STFU noobz deserve to die I am the greatest"

I pity you.

Someday someone in real life is going to hurt you this way...think of your d2 JSP bragging posts then.

In the meantime, try getting past my password protected game Moron.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiphos View Post
    Well I've read through most of this trash, and I have to say its pretty pathetic. Do you have any idea how much anguish you caused to that person?

Wow...you killed off someone's hardwork and effort just to be spiteful.

Yeah, yeah I can hear the replies now: "LOL, STFU noobz deserve to die I am the greatest"

I pity you.

Someday someone in real life is going to hurt you this way...think of your d2 JSP bragging posts then.

In the meantime, try getting past my password protected game Moron.
    My thoughts exactly Josiphos.

If you show this kind of disregard for other people's feelings, even in a game, then I have good guess on how you behave in real life.

But hey, most people these days lack respect and intelligence altogether, so go ahead, be a jackass, no one's stopping you. Your stupidity is your own punishment.

Oh and if anyone is offended by what I've said, don't bother with a reply. I won't waste any more of my time in a thread that breeds kids who don't know the difference between their thumbs and their dicks.

IncGamers Member
    i just can't believe there is an actual thread on this :cry: