Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIR
    I have the pictures. I need web hosting. Anyone know good free picture hosting sites?
    www.netjunk.com

Kinda slow but eh, it works.

Banned
    I have a story, though only mildy scary compared to others told in this thread.

I was like 12 or something and with my best friend. It had snowed recently and was very cold, so we decided to go check out a lake that was about a mile away from his house. We had to go through the woods to get there, and hence the lake is surrounded by nothing but forest. Anyways, we get there and it's frozen. This isn't the scary part, but it was cool nonetheless so I'll share: we wanted to test the depth of the ice, so we walked around and found some rocks. We tossed them on and they would just slide across the ice. Something bigger was needed, though, as a rock the size of your fist wouldn't break ice quite as easily as a 90 lb. human body. We found a cement block and were like JACKPOT! Each taking an end, we heaved it onto the ice, and the cement block broke, not the ice. Sweet. So we got on the ice and starting doing all kinds of fun stuff. Back to the point, though, at one time we were on the ice, both facing opposite directions towards the woods surrounding us, and all of a sudden we hear this *whoosh* of wind behind each of us (between us). It was as if something flew right by us. There was zero wind elsewhere, we heard no rustling of the trees or anything, and it only lasted for about a second. We concluded ghost, as there was no other explanation. Luckily, it didn't scare us enough to make us leave

IncGamers Member
    ghosts- eh maybe not sure.

evil monsters- hell no. although some people are just plain evil

aliens- somewhere out there, yes. too big of uselessness(sp?) space to waste.

scariest thing to happen to me in my life happened this winter:

i was on the computer and my girlfriend was leaving to go to her sisters. so i just kind of went into a daze as to what i was doing on the computer when i seen her (thought it was her) reflection on my comp screen so i turned around to ask 'i thought you left 10 mins ago' and noone was there. made every g'damn hair on my body stand on end. i would swear on my testicles that i seen a reflection of someone (NOT ME) plain as day but nope. noone in the house. still gives me goosebumps when i'm here alone. no, i don't think my place is haunted or anything like that but that freaks me out now and then.

this one my mom told me a while ago. it was a dream she had. a reoccuring(sp again sorry) one. ok you know those dreams where you are almost sure you are "awake" in your dream where you can somewhat think as if you were awake but you're dreaming...well that sets the dream.

anyways, it would start off with her walking down a corridor. nothing creepy or anything but it had doors on each side of the hall and at one of the doors a person would come out pushing a gourny type thing with a sheet over a body. when the person came to my mom he/she (never asked for gender) would pull back the cover and she would see a mangled/mutilated face. i guess it was pretty gory. now she would have this dream every now and then for years and she would know what was coming when she had the dream as she was walking down the corridor and knew she had to look at this "thing". well one night as she was walking down the person walked up to her with the body and stopped and this time it said "you don't have to worry about this anymore" and that was that. she's never had the dream since.

that one creeps the **** out of me.

IncGamers Member
    [QUOTE=zodiac66]The upstairs offices where I work are haunted. Even when turned off and unplugged, the calculator prints out the number 7 over and over.QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO that reminds me of this:

you know that movie with emilio estevez about the machines coming to life and killing people because of aliens and they are trapped inside of a diner? we (mom bro and me, dad was working in the cities at the time bout 4 hours away while we were trying to sell the house to move up there) had just gotten done watching that movie and were all going to bed when suddenly the tv flips on. scared the hell out of me and my brother and my mom thought it was me turning on the tv to scare him (just like in the movie blah blah blah). well it happened again. ok so now me and my bro are both scared. we hightail to my mom's room to seek protection from the almighty parent. (still getting blamed for it at this point) BOOM, tv goes on again by itself. ok mom's gettin a lil creeped out now so she goes down and unplugs the tv from the wall and says "if that thing turns on again we're getting the **** out of here". my mom barely ever swears lol. never turned on again and the next day my mom took it to the repair shop and found out that that tv had a certain wiring problem or something that it would auto turn on by itself and other people's tvs were there for the same problem. just so happened to decide to start doing this after that particular movie :scratch:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar

edit: As I sit here and look at my computer screen.... anyone think reflections are insanely freaky. I was just sitting here seeing the slight reflection of myself in the screen and thinking "ya know.. it'd be really scary if I saw a hand come down on my shoulder right now, but nothing would be there when i turned around." Or if I go to the bathroom... right when I walk in there's a mirror there. In my half-sleep state sometimes, I always think that something is going to run across the mirror behind me.. but in the hallway.... that one is unnerving to me.

Ohh I know both of those feelings all too well. Late at night I can't sit directly facing my computer screen cause I think something will come up behind me

In the bathroom I always have this thought when I'm brushing my teeth that when I go down to spit and come up to look in the mirror there will be somethign behind me. :cheesy:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadia142
    Ohh I know both of those feelings all too well. Late at night I can't sit directly facing my computer screen cause I think something will come up behind me

In the bathroom I always have this thought when I'm brushing my teeth that when I go down to spit and come up to look in the mirror there will be somethign behind me. :cheesy:
    in my bathroom mirror when the door is open you can see into the spare bedroom. as;ldfkj always thinkin one of these days i'm going to see something but not yet!

ghosts (if they exist) don't scare me. if some evil lil ghost wanted to cause me harm and come out and scare me he'd have done it by now. and if they are real well then they piss me off. just come out and have a lil conversation with me or some ****. don't sit in the shadows and make reflections or pop in every now and then and be gone in an eyeblink. stalkin bastards. and if they are evil then just come out and fight me (wonder if you could physicaly punch a ghost????) already ya lil spooks. ok this topic now makes me a ghost hater :winner:

IncGamers Member
    I always wanted to call a ghost a "noob"

I thought it would be funny.

edit: btw.. it's pitch black in here and the middle of the night... im in my basement alone staring at the comp, with the whole basement to my back. Im so GLAD I OPENED THIS THREAD AGAIN, REALLY I AM.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar
    I always wanted to call a ghost a "noob"

I thought it would be funny.

edit: btw.. it's pitch black in here and the middle of the night... im in my basement alone staring at the comp, with the whole basement to my back. Im so GLAD I OPENED THIS THREAD AGAIN, REALLY I AM.

Heh.. there was this time my mom turned the light in the middle of the basement on and asked me to go down and turn it off; I'm so used to the basement being lit by the lights by the stairs that I forgot that those particular lights were off and I went into the back of the basement and hit the switch for the light that was on and the entire basement went pitch black; I'm talking couldn't see my hand type stuff. It was kind of freaky but the whole "bumping into stuff" part was way more annoying as I tried to blindly navigate my way back to the stairs.

IncGamers Member
    i had a oob once and a couple of minors withought need of mention... well anyways when we first moved into our new house next to the forest i thought it was kinda cool and i wanted to go sleep in a tree or smt. (man was i stupid back then) and i found the perfect one.i came back the next day back to the same location (exactly 46 trees in and turn to the left and go over the stream go over the hudge rock and go down the bare hill and the big campfur tree was in plain sight) it was gone and i thought that i had maby miscounded but no i coulden't have because i went over the rock and down the hill. for 3 weekes i did this same routene and never saw the tree untill it was the fourth of july and i lit of a morter ducktapted to a tree (leave this to the professionals it hurts like hell) and on my way running up the hill i had hit a branch but as i was getting up i rembered there are no trees on this hill i looked at it and saw the campfur tree poping up way above the rest of the trees just like it was a gaurdian of the shishi gami (forest). i so far still cant find that tree but i know i hit it for i still have the scar from it some day i will find that tree and sleep in it(takeing pictures of course, and if i walke up lost or on the ground ill know im not just seeing things anymore (i see [dead]shadows moveing in my room at night even tho there is no light) i dont know whi but i think im starting to lose my mind every day i get left behind because of the question is their really a god ? and whi is the magnetic feild of the earth and our brain 's waves bolth going at 8 hrz ? and whi do people that i see on the milk cartons never get found ? have they joined the wired (the wired is a virtual world that the better your mind can be transfered over the more of you shows [body parts limbs,facial fetures,ect...]and that in this place some people say their really is a god. i hope you all join the wired someday).?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wedoz
    in my bathroom mirror when the door is open you can see into the spare bedroom. as;ldfkj always thinkin one of these days i'm going to see something but not yet!
    have you ever saw anyone when you blinked and turned your head in a bright halway they apear to be dark in a dark halway they apear to be light and once you open your eyes there is nothing there? well everytime i have found a dead thing there may it be plants animals or anything living in general or rarely the remains of a long dead animal (shell of a snail still on its slime track, the bones of a mouse on a mouse trap, and the roots/ leaves of a plant) sometimes i think im dead and just rembering my memories and onle i can change them cause there mine and what is not rembered never existed =P just like a rock 160 million years ago it as never rembered and we cant find it so did it really exist if we dont know if it really did exist ?

im sorry if im makeing no sence with my last few posts PM me if you have any questions ty. im going to go watch the shadow's in my room move.