1. What is this build for, what can she do, what can't she do?
2. 108 stat points used = lvl 97 (or so) not very realistic, and i'd really put many more points into CM.
3. "Strength: Around 100" - u need 156 for SS, and 165? for upgraded Skullders - where does the extra strength come from? ( you get +10 from WT's and +2 from Shako)
4. BK's on a sorc? surely SoJ's would be better?
5. 180+ energy on a cold sorc? why? explain plz.
6. No mention of full Tals set, or anything else really.
8. Have you actually build and played this sorc or is it a "good in theory" guide?
tbh the list goes on, as it stands this "build" asks more questions that it answers.
I understand Gull; I even understand BK (way cheaper than SoJ, esp. 3% ones).
What I don't understand is - why would you EVER need to max both Blizzard and FO?
Also, as was mentioned above, why not using Tal partial set (armor and belt) given that you are using the ammy? If 2 extra skills is what you're after, then swap Skullder's for Enigma, or at any rate get rid of Tal's ammy and put a nice rare/craft or at least Mara's.
As it stands, you have very nice resists -31 for both Fire and Poison, 29 for Cold and 38 for Lighting.
Oh, and you are using 109 skill points. So your build is complete by lvl 98 Has a lot of cold damage from two different sources, but not more than Blizzard only or Frozen orb only, and no fire or lighting (other than SF and TK ) damage source.
One has to wonder, what's worse in this setup - skills or items?