Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay.
    Yes well zig zag at the distance of the screen. Use your map to determine which direction they went. Also, 75% fhr is bp when using hoto for 6fps.
    hmm... are you using a hoto flail or hoto staff?

IncGamers Member
    Flail:

And Fast Hit Recovery:

0% fhr - 9 frames
    7% fhr - 8 frames
    15% fhr - 7 frames
    27% fhr - 6 frames
    48% fhr - 5 frames
    86% fhr - 4 frames
    200% fhr - 3 frames

If youíre not wielding spears or staves, else itíll be slower:

0% fhr - 13 frames
    3% fhr - 12 frames
    7% fhr - 11 frames
    13% fhr - 10 frames
    20% fhr - 9 frames
    32% fhr - 8 frames
    48% fhr - 7 frames
    75% fhr - 6 frames
    120% fhr - 5 frames
    280% fhr - 4 frames

http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=539#Fast Cast Rate, Fast Block Rate and Fast Hit Recovery

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzdragon5545
    yes till they see what ur doing and remain stationary then ur back to start
    well im sorry i didnt make my expalination clearer, ill try to do a better job this time *clears throat*

most high damage overpowered characters like bone necro and wind druid tend to be very aggressive. in this kind of situations, charge around randomly and lay hammer fields, this method is very effective.

after a while when u beat ur opponent a few times, he will start playing more defensively. now u should charge towards him first, dont charge straight at him or ull run into a line of bone spirit or tornados. instead charge around them a lil bit further then a screen apart so they cant get a name lock on u. charge in circles, randomly switching between clockwise and counterclockwise directions. at the same time, lay down some hammers so that if he get tired and tele towards u he will mostly likely run into hammers. if he does not do so, charge straight at them when u feel the time is right. when u stun them after charging, immediatly lay down 2-3 hammers. if u are lucky, u may finish him off. If u see ur hammers miss him and he is recovering, charge out and immediately lay down some more hammers after u are off their screen. this time, most likely ur opponent will either run towards u and get killed by the hammers u laid after the charge or tele towards ur direction. if they tele, they will be greeted by hammers that u laid after u charged out. another situation is that they will get a namelock on u and try to tele straight onto u. thus try to lay a few hammers asap after u charge out so if they tele onto u they will get a pleasant surprise :lol:

i rarely tele using hammerdin, so if u want advice on that area, the above posts are all excellent in teaching the art of tele hammers

i hope my explaination is clear and will work for u. this method is rather complicated but very effective (at least for me )

feel free to point out flaws in my method or ask questions etc :uhhuh:

-sword :drink:

IncGamers Member
    I used to use the charge technique before getting an enigma. I seemed to always have problems with bone prisons and bone spirits - especially the invisible ones (from where graphics don't keep up). Yet, if you have an enigma you can tele out of it but if the necro keeps on doing the same thing it kind of makes charging irrelevant. Therefore it brings up stradegy on how to kill necro while teleling.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay.
    Flail:

And Fast Hit Recovery:

0% fhr - 9 frames
    7% fhr - 8 frames
    15% fhr - 7 frames
    27% fhr - 6 frames
    48% fhr - 5 frames
    86% fhr - 4 frames
    200% fhr - 3 frames

If youíre not wielding spears or staves, else itíll be slower:

0% fhr - 13 frames
    3% fhr - 12 frames
    7% fhr - 11 frames
    13% fhr - 10 frames
    20% fhr - 9 frames
    32% fhr - 8 frames
    48% fhr - 7 frames
    75% fhr - 6 frames
    120% fhr - 5 frames
    280% fhr - 4 frames

http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=539#Fast Cast Rate, Fast Block Rate and Fast Hit Recovery
    You checked the wrong table. If you use hoto, it's the top table you should go after.

IncGamers Member
    wait I am a bit confused what exactly is desynching?

Banned
    Desynch is the reason behind randomly charging like mad and casting hammers. If you charge around enough, your enemy will be sort of lagging, and he will barely be able to see you. He'll stand still, thinking you're 3-4 screens away because of desynch. But you'll be fine, so you can get close to him rather quickly and hit him several times, all the while he think's you're 4 screens away.

Even if you're charging, to the other person it'll look like youre teleporting all around, and have massive range, and the map will be full of invis bh.

It works really well, if done right you can probably piss everyone off, since it is rather cheap imo.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Glasscock
    It works really well, if done right you can probably piss everyone off, since it is rather cheap imo.
    v/t's can do the same thing btw - being smote by the invisible man can be pretty scary ^^

Banned
    yea, my v/t's the best.

If i try to do it, i desynch myself and then the other person kills me :clap:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugitive alien2
    v/t's can do the same thing btw - being smote by the invisible man can be pretty scary ^^
    Teleport will re-synchronize invisbile charger. I don't think it works on ibs though.