Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Did JLow sell her soul to the devil?

She got even more famous for making a piece of crap called Gigli. Even more famous after getting dumpted by Benifer. And now her mom just hit a $2.4 million jackpot in Atlantic city.

See all you atheist out there, there is a GOD. Becasue there certainly is a DEVIL!!!

IncGamers Member
    Even more reason for me to seduce her.

Jlo not her mother. You sickos.

IncGamers Member
    Unless Jennifer Lopez's mother used the money to invade a third world country and kill off the all the women and children, I don't see why her winning the lottery is relevant at all.

Though, if the mother didn't spend it on charity, and I mean all of it, I would want to severely bludgeon her skull in with a severed Jennifer Lopez's ***.

I was under the impression that people gave their soul to the devil in exchange for otherworldly musical talent.

IncGamers Member
    Apparently there are other 'assets' outside of musical talent, the former of which is what Jennifer Lopez obviously swung for.

I'm curious now, has Jennifer Lopez ever donated her money to anything outside of beauty parlors? I want to know if she has been anything but a mental plague.

IncGamers Member
    Selling her soul doesn't bother me, selling her records is the real sacrilege

Glad to see it hasn't changed her in the slightest.. she's still the same olde jenny from the block! with rocks!!

IncGamers Member
    By the way, part of her compensation package with the devil is reading other people's email and .... and ...

(*my table starts to levitate*)

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kanga_jay
    Selling her soul doesn't bother me, selling her records is the real sacrilege

Glad to see it hasn't changed her in the slightest.. she's still the same olde jenny from the block! with rocks!!
    Haha, Exactly.

Dj_Otaku