Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GordusMxus
    I'm still not clear on how this would be arranged- how do you set up game times, etc?
    My guess is that perhaps we post up our *account_name(s) when we post up what items we have for charity, and the needy can either just /w us outright or maybe just post what he/she needs from who if two people are having trouble meeting, and they can arrange to be on at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by JettJagwar
    can we flame those who beg for marrowalks?
    There will be no "begging", this is a "request for aid" type thread.

flaming isn't going to help anybody, whether it you like what their doing or not, as marrowalks have uses other than their bug, and even if so, using bugs is still "legit" for gameplay, as it is not violating the user agreement.

IncGamers Member
    Might I make a suggestion. People are wondering about who should and should not recieve an item. I think an obligation after recieving an item is in order.

If a person recieves an item from another (for example, I have expressed interest in a Bonehew), they become obligated to hold and give the same item when they come across it later in the game. If I get that Bonehew and then find it later I put the new one in the fund to help somebody else.

This will keep the fund from depleting itself and new items are, of course, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrochild313

OH, Kbob does alot of mfing on east ladder and he might want to help this fund.
    Yes, Yes I do and I do find alot that I just leave lying just because of rooms sake like many trangs armors & gloves and more.

I suggest as this grows, to sep threads. One for East and One for West. Sorry to europe people, but one thread for the 2 major realms... no, too much clutter for me.

If DK would allow us, I would like to do this. Pea, Nc, or I could head up the Eastie Thread.

Please comment DK, or else I will have to... *GASP* PM YOU!

~Kbob

IncGamers Member
    Since I havn't been keeping things, all that I have at this point is the following.

Torch of Iro
    Pgems
    A couple of caster amulets.

That's pretty much it until I start muling things.

this is an excellent idea!

I'm a "giver" in the sorc forums, so a lot of my caster stuff has been taken so far by all the newer sorcies that have messaged me in the last couple weeks. However, I still have 3 1/2 accounts of mules, that are filled with some good stuff for all you newer necs out there. And of course, it doens't have to be just necromancers... I haveitems for all types of classes. Just message me online and i"ll see if I can hook you up:

*thefatty

btw, good idea g in settin this up

--fatty

Banned
    I'd like a couple of free items if I could get them please.

*Crazy_Greek on ladder East.

Thank you

Banned
    I was thinking that we could set up designated accounts on UsEast and UsWest.

I started a UsEast account yesterday.

The account name is *necroforumfund and I've already filled up two mules. However we'd need somone else to help with the making of an UsWest account. Who should know the password to this account as well? I'm assuming just people that are going to donate a great deal?

I was thinking that I'd pm Fatty, Kbob, jmprockstar, necrochild, gvandale, and maybe DK the password for safe keeping. (sorry if I forgot anyone who was donating a lot).

And somehow there needs to be a list of all the items we have on each realm (UsEast, UsWest, UsEast Ladder, and UsWest Ladder), kind of an inventory if you will. Should this list go into a new thread?

Also what are the rules for muleing now in 1.10? Cause the two non-ladder mules I made yesterday have 10 days until expiration. Is this true with all mules now?

Also, DK. If this goes well is it possible that we can get a sticky?

Thanks everyone, I'm pm'ing you now.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gvandale
    I remember the druid forum had this back in 1.09, and it was rad. Now the sorcy forum has one, and it's helpful to newcomers.

So I say we do one here, because I hate hearing how poor some people can be, and I remember how crappy it was when I first started ladder.

So we should have some rules huh?

-No begging for uber leet gear (enigma / high runes / shako's / etc...)
    -No flaming should someone not fullfill a request exactly (like perfect magi or something)

Let's try to keep this helpful, and useful to all. This is not reserved for low post count people, nor is it reserved for high post count people.

I know my list is a little high end, don't be intimidated if your giving can't match. Give what you can, ask for something when you 'NEED'.

I'll start my little giving list with the following:
    [color=gold]US EAST SC LADDER[/color]
    Bonehew's (I have like 5 sitting on mules, i know 1 is dirty, but i can give a hel rune)
    2x trangs belts
    hel runes
    wizardspike (s)
    ss trek (s)
    undead crown
    tarnhelm

I'll post more later. I hope dk stickies this.

g
    Hey Gvandale, I haven't been posting here very much at all but I have been a lurker for a long time now only posting occasionally. I just barely started playing again and stared up a necro. I would love to have one of those Trang belts and I have 2-3 items I'm willing to put into the fund in return. Items inclue spineripper and some other items close to that in value. If I get another Trang belt I will definitely donate that too. Thanks.

Banned
    Only person I was unable to reach via a pm was Necrochild whos pm's are full...