Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 144 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goofycaca
    I set up the separate account today and played the two hours necessary for the first mule. So there's one ready to start recieving items.

Tonight I just rushed a couple of people instead of being the responsible fund caretaker and transfering items. Sorry.
    Hey no problem man, I just thought I'd offer my help in making the mules.
    If you got one set-up you won't need another until you have the items to fill em.

I wonder where fatty has gone off too.:scratch:
    Anyway, cheers. :drink:

Banned
    I'm glad this has picked up such a following. Its cool to see the amount of people donating stuff.

I'm seeing a severe lack in non-ladder people that want donations. I figured that the amount of people playing ladder to non-ladder was about even, guess I was wrong.

I'm hoping to have more items to donate soon. As soon as my summoner is lvled up more and is able to run the pits, meph, and baal. I hope to have a lot to donate.

I can prolly take care of inventoring sometime in the next couple days. If we're gonna organize the items tho, I'll need someone else's help. I don't want to risk all the items in a game xfering by myself (especially with my cruddy pos comp).

Keep up the good work fellows!

IncGamers Member
    getting towards end of A3 now, once i hit A4 i should have a nice Clvl 1 +3RS/SM wand to donate. trusty little thing has proved invaluable so far. The big D is going to be a headache, first major challenge for a summoner

*edit*
    USeast ladder that is. I'm going to try some low-lvl circlet gambling once i they are available, quite reasonably priced at low levels.

IncGamers Member
    Bleed: let me know when you're going to do it, and I'll help. I tried to get Kbob to help do it a few days ago, but he was busy.

Another Clean (high ed) Bonehew and a Trang belt are on the mules, now. MuleIII I think. We've reached the point where the crappy items have to go, so I've been dropping them without telling anyone. Hsarus' Belt is the most recent victim; I doubt anyone cares, since that was the item I threw out to put in the Trang belt.

I have absolutely nothing over on US West. My ping is really bad on that server, so I just avoid it.

Baal dropped the Spirit Ward this morning, quite possibly the most disappointing elite shield in the game. It's just the regular Ward (uni gothic shield) but with unbelievably high strength requirements...

This is a sad note for you guys, but my Mf sorc at lvl 88 is now being hung up for because I have achieved my Eternity Eth Caddy.

Mad props to OldSkoolGamer for Runes, my good friend Sajariar for the Sur rune, and no thanks to ~Kazama_Fury~ good guy, but hard to trade with :uhhuh:

Kaz for future Dr00d Mod!

:innocent:

Kaz is a nice guy, but long story short, I understand why he wouldnt trade.

I got all my gear for Fury Druid, Zealot, Freezealot, and Trangs Summoner.

So now, fun with leveling and playing them :drool:

~Kbob

IncGamers Member
    The West Coast Necrofund's first mule is officially full (mostly armor).

Que-Hegan's Wisdom Mage Plate
    Fiend Wrap Diamond mail (rare)
    Grim's Burning Dead Grim Scythe
    Djinn Slayer Ataghan (clean)
    Haemosu's Adamant Curieras (Heaven's Brethren)
    Laying of Hands bramble mitts (The Disciple)
    Sigon's Shelter (Sigon's)
    Troll Nest 3 socket shield (clean)
    Beast Pelt Ornate Plate (rare)
    Infernal Cranium (Infernal tools)

I shall now start on the second mule.

IncGamers Member
    hey i got a summon necro on uswest, and would be much appreciative if i could borrow some gear, i would be happy to give back what i borrow and would also donate some stuff i find (when i get better)

account is *poox2, thx

Banned
    Hi, as i noticed that the only uswest accound is ladder, I made a nonladder USWEST account.

I have put in from my accounts

Rare Necro wand
    Infernal Set
    Sanders set except paragon
    Sigon Shields

But i think that may not be enough. Despite my low amounts of posting, I still have a good heart. Go donate! (should i post the account name or should i make people whisper me for it)

IncGamers Member
    i could use the trang set, i would be happy to help others out though, i have a decent stash of p gems/skulls and some other equipment i hold back if anybody needs it (a +1 martial arts, +1 amazon skills, +1 paladin skill amulets laying around and few other necro pieces if others need it)
    just hit me up on aim, my name is redshamrok65
    oh yeah i play on useast, non-ladder

IncGamers Member
    I'm going to be doing some runs over the next few days for my low/mid lvl MFing stuff, are there any particular items that i should try and keep hold of?

I dunno what most necros use, being a summoner i focus on RS first MF second and forget about everything else. Does sanders set have any use?