Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 144 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I need some good stuff for a level 23 might merc. I can't level him because he dies too fast, even in some places in act 2!!! Currently he is using wormskull and hawkmail. It is such a pain. Any help would be appreciated. When he grows out of it, I will donate it back to the fund.

I donate:
    Infernal Wand
    Berveks (?) Keep (unq tower shield)
    Bunch of rare rings

I'm on US East Ladder.

I could really use some of trang's set except the armor :(.

IncGamers Member
    Do we even have anybody on USWest who wants a necro fund?

IncGamers Member
    Just shop for some good gear and make sure you go somewhere easy for you but still ok exp so you can lvl your merc.

IncGamers Member Hakai_no_Tenshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goofycaca
    Do we even have anybody on USWest who wants a necro fund?
    Yeah, I'm on US West and wouldn't mind a donation.

--T

IncGamers Member
    To the few requests made recently:

Skips: I don't think we have a Trang wang for US East Ladder yet, but I know what you're talking about with the crappy traders. I had to trade a Nat's claw to get mine, and I thought that wasn't a good trade. Luckily, I found another claw the next day.

daskidude: I know that our merc gear mostly has higher level requirements than 23, but I'll check again.

Smith: We do have Trang gloves and belt, the ladder being rather hard to find. It would be nice if you have some useful items to donate, especially wands, decent heads, or Sigon's stuff. We're still low on Sigon's. PM me to offer a few times when you'll be on. Give me your account name, and I'll message you with game//password
    FYI: I'm usually on 9-10am EST and occassionally throughout the evening.

Banned
    Id be happy to donate my sigons set to USWEST softcore. I just need it to take me about 5 more levels (which shouldnt take long in baal runs)
    Along iwth that, i have infernal set, a great rare bonewand, and a good summoning sheild. If there is no USWEST account, Id be happy to start one (although I may not be a first pick, considering my low amount of posts).

*suppasonic or *suppasonic2

IncGamers Member
    I have gone ahead and set up a USWest necrofund account. The account name is WCNecroFund so feel free to add it to your friends lists so we can start loading it and helping some of the lower characters.

Currently I'm just trying to get the mules into permanent mode and then transfer my few items to it.

Hey goofy, I will help you set-up the accounts.
    Are you on doing it now?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatboxer
    Hey goofy, I will help you set-up the accounts.
    Are you on doing it now?
    I set up the separate account today and played the two hours necessary for the first mule. So there's one ready to start recieving items.

Tonight I just rushed a couple of people instead of being the responsible fund caretaker and transfering items. Sorry.