Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Hey im from the west nonladder realm i got some low-mid level things but most are non necro. i can donote them ill give a list of them later when i figure it all out/organize....nothing great but good newbie things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmprockstar
    I may have some Angelic Items. I didn't think to put them in the fund, since I wasn't aware of the bonuses. Just when you think you know something about this game...

Anyway, after a brief period away, I think I can get back into putting some items in the fund. Expect the following soon for East Ladder:

Trang belt
    Anther Bonehew (high ED this time)
    +3 p/b; +1 fire golem wand (slightly high lvl req but still good)
    Some Infernal Set
    Some more Sigon's
    A Lore Circlet (I find this really handy for that awkward lvl~30 stage)

We could use some extra unique wands or any good rare ones. The same goes for totems.

Finally, have we figured out a distribution/collection system? I'd like to set one up so I can be sure that this fund is doing what it is supposed to do?

I have made some unsuccessful bids for a Shako recently. If anyone wants to get one of those in there, that would be great. Ladder traders suck, by the way.
    The way I figured this would work was people coming into the thread, telling their account name, and stating a small reason as to why they need the item(s). Then one of the people who knows the pass will distribute the items to them. Also, if you want. We could help out some of our less fortunate friends, or less fortunate necros on bnet. I've helped a few necros I've seen in the necro crypt (imagine that, there was actually more then 3 people in there!).

Best I figure that should work quite well.

IncGamers Member
    Alrighty. I've just started a necro on USeast, account *kaervek666 (is that "*" part of every account name? i forget).

I'd love to get hold of the angelic set to get a bit of a foothold going. Best thing is the extra low level MF helps supply low lvl items *hint hint* and of course it'll eventually get returned to the fund once i start upgrading my equipment.

I can fill in the other slots with basic shop bought MF/GF/wand gear from the shops, its just rings and amulets that can't be bought at low levels.

Im a crazy MF nut so the sooner my MF gets up the sooner i can repay my loan

*edit*

p.s. i promise not to socket the armor with a topaz when i reach A5, 18's a bit high for newb equipment

IncGamers Member

Definately...

I could definately use some upgrades... I have a fairly nice wand and trophy I got myself with +2 skills on each, but I really need to upgrade my helmet and amulet and possibly my armor with +skills also. Im currently level 66 on USEast (non-ladder) and rising steadily.

Account Name : *Jingoism

Ill be on later today ( about 12:00 CST ) but right now I gotta head to school ... bleh hehe

IncGamers Member
    Ok I contributed the other day. I put some decent stuff on there. I dont remeber it all but I'll put down a partial list.
    Carin Shard
    Waterwalk
    Silkweaves
    Homunculus
    Umes Lament
    Reapers toll /w Amn for a merc
    Duriels Shell for a merc
    Tal Rashas Helm for a Merc
    Mosers
    Lidless
    Credenum
    2 FrostBurns
    Magesfists
    338ed Dmg Dagger (poisonmancer maybe)?
    a few +25 life large charms

Thats all I can remember I know I put a few more things on though hope that helps out. Don't everyone jump on some of that stuff cause some of it is tradeable/endgame stuff. I'll start picking up Vipermagis and umes and all that necro stuff again now.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlack
    The way I figured this would work was people coming into the thread, telling their account name, and stating a small reason as to why they need the item(s). Then one of the people who knows the pass will distribute the items to them. Also, if you want. We could help out some of our less fortunate friends, or less fortunate necros on bnet. I've helped a few necros I've seen in the necro crypt (imagine that, there was actually more then 3 people in there!).

Best I figure that should work quite well.
    Sounds easy enough.

Cold493: That's a great list of items you contributed. I was throwing a few things I found today in the mules, and I couldn't find any room because of all of them. I had the Bonehew and Trang Belt on a different character, so I'll have to donate those later. I did, however, donate the following:

Crap Nagel (19%) for MF Beginners (an item I dedicate to Fux0r)
    Eye of Elitch
    2x Faster Cast rare rings (low lvl req for beginning boners)
    Kelpie Snare
    Amn Rune (to socket clean Bonehew, if you like)
    Infernal Cap (why not? )

Again, I'll put the better stuff in there, although I think we already have 2 Bonehews. We may not need a third.

It's a bit of busy week, but if we could inventory and sort the items like we discussed, I think it would help with the distribution.

Yeah, I was in the game with you when you xfered Cold493, those items will make alot of people happy

IncGamers Member
    I was wondering if I could get Trang-Ouls wing by any chance, Im on USEast and Ive been trying to get one for a while but everyone just leaves when I make an initial offer, sure its not that good but you dont have to go, I make an offer you say yea or nay and I make a better offer if you say nay. You dont go "is that all you got?" Blah has left the game. Diablos minions weaken. So yeah any Trang-Ouls wing would be greatly appreciated, I dont have a lot but you can have what I do have.

IncGamers Member Hakai_no_Tenshi's Avatar
    Hmmm .. there doesn't seem to be much going on for US West. I just started up a necro on US west (*hakai_no_tenshi) last sunday (clvl 58 in A5 NM) and have been mfing. I only seem to find non-necro stuff though :( Anyway, I could always donate those to whoever wants them and wouldn't mind a "donation"

--T

IncGamers Member

Ok

Well scratch previous request for Bonifar... i've decided to start over with a Skellimancer build utilizing more CE than PNova. Leaving all my old equipment on my other necro though since this character is on the ladder and my old one isn't... so in about 50 levels ill be back here for some phat lewt. :lol: