Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Diay-1544
    I could really use a Que'Hegans or a Vipermagi if anyone could toss that my way. Peasant crown too if there still is one. Still using full sigon set at level 66. USEast ladder. :uhhuh:

I just restarted playing, only one char, so the only items I have so far to donate to the fund are:

Umes Lament
    Sigon Shield
    Sanders Boots

*tekada on east, running NM baal all day.

IncGamers Member
    I have Viper magi, and some other necro gear like a Maelstrom

I'm looking for some Tang stuff (Helmet, Belt, and Shield)

I also have some random on-necro items i could donate like the Windhammer

IncGamers Member
    Another suggestion, because I'm just full of them.

Check all wands that drop for you. If they make a good white wand candidate then it might be a good idea to go ahead and add it to one of the funds. Hopefully this will cut down on the "Is this a good whitable wand?" threads.

IncGamers Member
    This sounds like a great idea, perhaps we should designate a game or channel just for the necro forum fund. Something like useastnecro////gear.

The best part is that we can work together and perhaps convince a few people to NOT use e-bay to buy or sell.

I would be glad to share what little I have, and it would be nice to have a few more pieces (trang belt). I have a lot wands that would be good for a new character, or noob to necros. I have a malestrom for example that I never use and can't bring myself to get rid off.

Oh yes, I am useast ladder. *bara-reborn and *bara-1 be sure to mention that you got my username from this thread, or else I will ignore you. I will not likley be on for a few days. (Exams)

I also try to stockpile runes with the hopes of one day making something usefull. So if anybody wants to dump a bunch of crap runes on me that would make my day. Right now I have the runes for white, and I will share them.

IncGamers Member HarbingersOfSkulls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlack
    This is a worry I had as well. But this is why I chose who recieved tha password to the accounts v e r y carefully. Just be sure to to slip and let your entire /f m know the pass or something. I'm pretty sure that we'll be ok. Atm, I think that theres enough people that know the pw that we may not even have to tell anyone else.

Hopefully someone out there isn't sinister enough to steal an account of mid/low lvl items intended to be given away. But hey, you never know.
    I was thinking the same thing also, that's what happened when Garbad made it for the Druid forum awhile back...someone took the liberty of changing the password.

Me, I don't want to know it...but if someone wants to message me *MasterDamned and let me know who they are....I will donate to the cause.

UsWest ladder

HoS

Few changes to East Lad:

Down trangs belt and Suicide branch

Up:
    IK belt
    Naj Plate (now 2/3s set on there)
    Mosers (Clean)
    a Nords Tend (shrugs)
    Dwarf Star Ring

Helped a poor friend, but he donated, and will ask that if he finds any to donate further. I'm on *Kbob right now, so if there are any requests, let me know.

~Kbob

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKbob
    Chill guys on making the 2nd account.

I say we level the necros and burn counters off all of them.

I would like to see each necro all in shining Sigs Sets, that would be sweet!

Just hold up on making // filling another account. Start chucking the little stuff for bigger and better items. Only when the chars are full of hardcore trangs sets, big wands, and good necro heads + 1337 mule equip should we start to branch.

1 mule = roughly 2 hrs. of burn time

8 = 16 hrs.

16 = 32 hrs.

One step at a Time my friends

~Kbob
    I can get started on this later tonight. Perhaps, in the process, I could reorganize the items. I bet I could get one of the mules made permanent by getting them to the point when they can wear Sigon's. Then we can store the Sigon's by equipping them on the mules, as Kbob suggested, not to mention some good low level jewelry, like Eyes of Elitch. If I get around to reorganizing and leveling the mules, I'll let everyone here know.

Also, it is a good idea to let the one account stand and improve in item quality. Some contributions are valuable now only for the fact that they got the fund going. For the fund to be successful in the future, better quality items need to be stored.

Bleedblack or some other contributors may want to change the password regularly and do as Bleedblack said he would in keeping the # who knows what it is at a minimum. Those who want to contribute and we may not know could do what HoS has suggested and simply leave account names for contributors to collect and message. Then, the two could make a game, the contributor can contribute, and the mule pick up the items. That way, the fund account//password info doesn't get spread around but the # potential contributors can be safely expanded.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HarbingersOfSkulls
    I was thinking the same thing also, that's what happened when Garbad made it for the Druid forum awhile back...someone took the liberty of changing the password.

Me, I don't want to know it...but if someone wants to message me *MasterDamned and let me know who they are....I will donate to the cause.

UsWest ladder

HoS
    Ugh. This makes me nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by jmprockstar
    Ugh. This makes me nervous.
    You don't have to worry about me. I have a few un-named rich friends who have helped me plenty to get on my feet on ladder. I have full trangs, a sorc with 400% + Mf, a full IK barb, and more... I only would take an item here or there if it is something I need, or if something that I just want :innocent:

I contribute as well. If I find any trangs armor and such I'll add to the pile, but something like trangs helm pops up, well.. charity starts at home.

We arent here for handouts, but hand-ups.

~Kbob

IncGamers Member
    hi... i wonder if i could have wizard spike or tal's orb for my new chars on non-ladder east... and maybe guardian angel :o

dont know if this is askin for too much but... thanks pm me if you want to give me any of those thanks

-xineiz