Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: hi

IncGamers Member

hi

hi how wants to be in the siver set clan any one we have the clan for duling complteing the game and stuff any one

IncGamers Member
    [COLOR=SandyBrown]How's it? You should always let people know what realm you're playing on. Give them some more details. You know like if you're on the ladder, soft core or hard core that kind of stuff. Narrow down the choices so folks can help you.

Masa
    [/COLOR]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazt Eric
    hi how wants to be in the siver set clan any one we have the clan for duling complteing the game and stuff any one

[color=#33ff33] Hey there. You should put posts like that in The Player Matchup Forum. You will have better luck there.

Also, if you have not yet done so, read the forum rules. They will familliarize you with these forums.

[/color]

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_elessar
    [color=#33ff33] Hey there. You should put posts like that in The Player Matchup Forum. You will have better luck there.

Also, if you have not yet done so, read the forum rules. They will familliarize you with these forums.

[/color]
    This is the player matchup forum

IncGamers Member
    ROTFLMAO, that's where I thought I was too. I'm gonna remember this Arragorn!