Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Is yeti even checking back?

IncGamers Member
    nah.. i think it was one of those "chuck a grenade and run like hell" threads. Too bad he forgot to pull the pin on the grenade first before throwing it.

IncGamers Member
    I didnt read them all, stopped when I got to the "he could not defeat" part because it was so ravaged from context.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar
    nah.. i think it was one of those "chuck a grenade and run like hell" threads. Too bad he forgot to pull the pin on the grenade first before throwing it.
    Correction.

Threw the pin and held the grenade.

IncGamers Member
    Here's a funny inconsistency from the Koran: The Koran claims it is unholy to drink wine, yet it also claims that when you die you get to swim in rivers of wine :lol: :scratch: :teeth: :xmad:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Here's a funny inconsistency from the Koran: The Koran claims it is unholy to drink wine, yet it also claims that when you die you get to swim in rivers of wine :lol: :scratch: :teeth: :xmad:
    I fail to see the contradiction. If you understood the conception of the word 'holy' as it generally entails, then that wouldn't be a contradiction in the slightest.

I will gladly respond to inconsistencies given two ground rules:

1. You post one or two at a time, then I respond, then you post one or two more, etc.
    I'm not going to have someone cut and paste 500 of them, and then expect me to spend 20 hours looking them all up when this thread will prolly slip to the second page and die anyway. Also, this increases the chances you've chosen decent ones, which brings us to #2:

2. Try to get a non-biased source
    This pretty much excludes the list posted above. Once it starts listing inconsistencies like "Omg, the Bible says I can't steal, but it never says I can't defraud!" then you know you have a biased list. "But some of them might be good ones!" you say. Sure they might, but the list is tainted. For instance, when I looked up the Goliath "inconsistency" above, I found that they were two different Goliaths from two different time periods. What looked like a real inconsistency on the outside was actually a colossal waste of my time to look up. So try to find someone who's done his research, at least.

This could be fun. Heck, I need to read my Bible more anyway. :flip:

IncGamers Member
    Hence the earlier comment by me stating that this poster needs a study bible which usually points such things out.

Generally they're issues with multiple translations and whatnot.

Who knew modern scholars would have so much trouble translating ancient languages?

IncGamers Member
    Noooo, someone questioned the bible! We all know the Bible is 100% accurate.

IncGamers Member
    I dont see what makes it not 100% accurate. It isnt a history book by any means, just stories.