Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Best place to find a windforce

I was just wandering what the best place is, to find a windforce? Is it for example possible to find one in pit/hell?

How many people own one? And if you own one, where did you find it?

Banned
    I would say either The Pit, Baal or Pindle. But don't expect to find one soon, I've been playing this game far to long and still haven't got one (countless [color=yellow]Hydra Bows [/color][color=silver]though).[/color]

Sam

Edit: I usually do Pit or Pindle with 500+ MF and I get good results (as does everyone), so with persistance and luck you may aquire the Windforce you desire

IncGamers Member
    I've found 2 Wf's in 1.10, one came from Pindle, the other from Tresh...
    But know that in the beta days(when I found those WF's) I've spent at least 20 h on Pindle, and 30 on tresh, so don't expect it to come soon...
    The Pit is your best bet now IMHO, or countless Pindle runs.

Well, I do Pit runs to get that. But thats what I do to get everything else too

IncGamers Member
    A lot people are talking about pindle ot thresh runs, but what are they?

IncGamers Member
    Stats wise, Pindleskin, Snapchip Shatter, Frozenstein and Thresh Socket are your best bet from a superunique. Besides that BloodLords, Hell Temptress, Deamon Sprite and Death Brigadier are your best bet for regular monsters.

back in 1.09 people ran mf runs with pindle because he could drop anything, iirc

in 1.10 mf doesn't mean all that much and the drop stats have been changed
    so u can get a Windy just about anyplace in hell now... i traded for mine but thats is 09... if your using a zon check out the amazonbasin... there are a lot of good info there...

nsz :bow:

edit: just read a post where some got a wf off a normal monster in hell. iirc

IncGamers Member
    I got the Windforce from Hell Baal.
    Once provided with a Crescent Moon runeword and a Crushing Blow weapon /to finish the rest of his 50 % life/, Ball is a piece of cake. So are his minions.

A week or two ago there was a post on this forum that the best place to hunt a Windforce is Pindleskin. /The bony dude protecting the entrance to Nihlatak's Temple/.

He, however, together with his minions have been stregthened considerably in 1.10 so take care.

IncGamers Member
    i got my windforce from pindle

IncGamers Member
    i got all five my windforces in a dream last night... it was beautiful.

your best bet for wf, and any other tc87 is whichever lvl85 area you can kill the monsters the fastest while wearing the most MF as possible. for many people, that place is the pit. pindle is a reasonable choice, depending on what char your using, as are Baal and the WSK. other good areas are the ancient tunnels and the river of flame. good luck! you'll need it. :teeth: