Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metroid_01
    firstly im pretty sure you cannot purchase an enchant staff in a2 normal. ive tried this one to absolutely no avail so id just like to question you on that.
    Must be why I bought one for non-ladder, and one for the old ladder, and I payed someone to shop for one on the new ladder. :scratch: :lol:

+2 or +3 Enchant 'leaf' staff is great.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_S_G
    Must be why I bought one for non-ladder, and one for the old ladder, and I payed someone to shop for one on the new ladder. :scratch: :lol:

+2 or +3 Enchant 'leaf' staff is great.
    Yes, pity they are probably an hour + of shopping.

IncGamers Member
    Very nice, but about your skill shrine point...It is probably still good to hit them, I mean a temporary attack boost from enchant is better than none at all.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lextalionis
    I'd think a shael, with an Enchantress you want to attack as quickly as possible.

I have gotten my +3 Enchant Staff with two sockets in Act2. Yes it can take forever, but that is where I got mine so it can be done.
    gah i just got a error trying to post this thing.... :(
    anyway i guess im just too impatient to find one. though id prefer a nice 4 soc staff for memory, because if i remember it right memory has some to energy shield AND 3 skills...correct?

IncGamers Member
    nice guide, very specific

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metroid_01
    gah i just got a error trying to post this thing.... :(
    anyway i guess im just too impatient to find one. though id prefer a nice 4 soc staff for memory, because if i remember it right memory has some to energy shield AND 3 skills...correct?
    Well yes, LEAF will make both FM and Enchant stronger which is very important. LEAF is also very cheap, which makes it a great way to get a good weapon on a n early ladder season. If you are really "Ladder Rushing" you can bribe someone to track one down for you while you level, since it wouldn't be hard to have a leaf staff in the first hour of a ladder. Thus, Leaf is as good as Memory for casting the highest possible level of enchant, so long as its put into a +3 Enchant Staff.

Now the chances of finding a +3 Enchant, +3 EShield Staff with 4 sockets is pretty out there. I'm sure it could happen...but most people look for +3 ES on Memory Staves trying to get the most possible out of ES as well. Leaf is good because its like having +6 Enchant. Memory is good because it can be like having +9 to Energy Shield. ES is a very touchy subject in 1.10, unlike in 1.09 whene everyone used it, now you need to dedicate a lot more points to make it viable. So people like to get a lot more pretection for their points.

-- Also remember that both ES and Enchant are pre-buffable and last for a very long time, meanign that unless you die, you don't have to cast them, but every twenty-thirty minutes or so. So neither staff may be your actual fighting setup and they can affectionately spend 99% of their time sitting in your stash.--Thus another small benefit is that a LEAF staff, only takes up three spaces in your inventory, whereas the Memory Staff may take up eight.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lextalionis
    Now the chances of finding a +3 Enchant, +3 EShield Staff with 4 sockets is pretty out there. I'm sure it could happen...but most people look for +3 ES on Memory Staves trying to get the most possible out of ES as well. Leaf is good because its like having +6 Enchant. Memory is good because it can be like having +9 to Energy Shield. ES is a very touchy subject in 1.10, unlike in 1.09 whene everyone used it, now you need to dedicate a lot more points to make it viable. So people like to get a lot more pretection for their points.
    You misunderstand what i meant. i just like the ES bonus because its there.....and its allways there. i still want a standard 3 enchant 3 fire mast staff...just the 3 to energy shield and 3 to all rather than just fire is appealing to me most.

Wow, this guide made me wanna make an enchantress.. Maybe not now (want to finish my other builds) but I'm leaning towards a sorc using deamonmachine as my weapon. I'll see if I can find the necesary eq.

nevermind wrong forum :scratch:

IncGamers Member

Runewords

Would a "Doom" weapon + Cold Mastery be useful in melee vs. immunes?

Likewise, would a "Hand of Justice" weapon, specifically a bow/xbow, be as useful as a unique bow/xbow with "Fires Explosive" and/or pierce?