Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    IncGamers Member

Perfect Enchant pre-buff gear

I thought it should be added to this thread in case anyone came here looking for it.

FS= Fire Skills

Head: +3 FS circ
    Weapon/Shield: +3 Enchant,+3 FS Orb/ Spirit Shield
    Gloves: Magefist
    Belt: Arachnid Mesh
    Ammy: +3FS
    Body: +3 Enchant Oramus
    Rings: 2xSoJ
    Boots: NA (nothing gives + skills)

Charms: 9xGrand FS, Anni, Torch

Total plusses: Enchant +34/ Fires Mastery +28

enlightenment armor gives one less to enchant but 2 more to fire mastery and is going to be easier to get/cheaper than the oramus I would imagine.

Good luck finding or trading for a +3 ench, +3 FS orb too. but the rest of the gear... most people should be able to get or trade for most of that. also for a spirit shield the str requirements are going to be steep. maybe just settle for that +3 ench leaf after all. cheap and only lose 2 each to Ench and FM over the 'perfect' gear.

IncGamers Member

Re: Perfect Enchant pre-buff gear

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy_VI View Post
    I thought it should be added to this thread in case anyone came here looking for it.

As long as we are in dream-land, why not ask for a +3 Enchant +3 Fire Mastery/ +3 Fire Skills orb?

(I think the point is that +3 Enchant Leaf staff is quite a great tool already...)

Skill shrine and Call to Arms (or real barb Battle Command) gives another +3.

Re: Perfect Enchant pre-buff gear

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy_VI View Post

FS= Fire Skills

Head: +3 FS circ
    Gloves: Magefist
    Belt: Arachnid Mesh
    Ammy: +3FS
    Body: +3 Enchant Oramus
    Rings: 2xSoJ
    Boots: NA (nothing gives + skills)

Charms: 9xGrand FS, Anni, Torch

Total plusses: Enchant +34/ Fires Mastery +28

enlightenment armor gives one less to enchant but 2 more to fire mastery and is going to be easier to get/cheaper than the oramus I would imagine.

Good luck finding or trading for a +3 ench, +3 FS orb too. but the rest of the gear... most people should be able to get or trade for most of that. also for a spirit shield the str requirements are going to be steep. maybe just settle for that +3 ench leaf after all. cheap and only lose 2 each to Ench and FM over the 'perfect' gear.
    no, no, no, perfect pre-buff gear is
    Code:
    Head:     2xFF +3 FS / +3 LS/  +3 CS circlet (one at a time obviously)
    Amulet:   +3 FS / +3 LS/ +3 CS amulet
    Weapon:   2xFF +3 FS +3 FM +3 Enchant orb / +3 CS + 3 SA orb / +6 ES memory staff
    Shield:   Spirit runeword 
    Body:     Enlightenment runeword (because of space constaints)
    Belt:     Arachnid Mesh
    Gloves:   Magefist
    Rings:    2xSoJ/BK
    Charms:   9xFS GCs, anni, torch

FS = Fire Skills
    FM = Fire Mastery
    FF = Fire Facet
    LS = Lightning Skills
    CS = Cold Skills
    SA = Shiver Armor
    ES = Energy Shield
    All of the above, excluding charms, can be fit into stash with one space and the cube empty. The total plus skills would be:
    +11 All/Sorc Skills, +19 FS, +3 FM, +3 Enchant = +33 enchant, +33 Fire Mastery with 4 FireFacets
    +12 All/Sorc Skills +6 LS, +6 ES = +24 Energy Shield
    +11 All/Sorc Skills +9 CS +3 = +23 Shiver Armor

Now that is Perfect pre-buff

IncGamers Member

Re: MongoJerry's 1.10 Enchantress Guide

The old "Griz the realistic ..." guide is still out there:

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/l...php/t1738.html

BattleTag MastaVic-1694

Is there an update to this guide or is there a guide similar to this? I'm planning to make a melee or ranged untwinked Enchant Sorceress.

Thanks,
    Vic

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

weird this is in the bugs forum...

Quote Originally Posted by MaStAViC View Post
    Is there an update to this guide or is there a guide similar to this? I'm planning to make a melee or ranged untwinked Enchant Sorceress.

Thanks,
    Vic
    what needs to be updated? there's no significant changes to enchantress since 1.10. you got respecs and enlightenment, that's about it.

IncGamers Member

Thanks for an awesome guide! :-)I'd like to contribute my 2 cents:For a melee sorceress, either while leveling or as poor man's gear: Death's setIt gives you Cannot be Frozen, +40 resist all, +50 extra resist poison (so +90 total), 30% Increased Attack Speed, a bit of cold damage to slow your foes down and 12% life leech (though off a not very impressive base damage). That doesn't seem all that bad to me.I'm new to cubing sets/uniques to elite variants with runes; would that add more rows to the (sadly small) belt, and add a respectable base damage to the sword? What would that do to the stat requirements? It'll probably never beat Hexfire, but do you think this would be viable?

You can't upgrade set items, but you can socket them

IncGamers Member

Hey buddies, this is a great thread, thanks!
    One thing I feel a bit amusing is that many people discussed on the best unique weapon for a melee enchanter (lightsabre, azurewrath, hexfire, djinn slayer, etc.). However, shouldn't the passion rune word beat all the other choices by a large margin? Because with most weapons you can only do normal attack (the limit speeed being 10 frames), but with passion you can do the super fast zeal (the limit speeed being 8, 4, 4, 4, 4 frames, right?). Well, maybe you don't have many IAS, and I don't know whether the zeal speed of sor is the same as that of pal, let's say that your zeal is as slow as 6 frames, -- that is still much faster than lightsabre or azurewrath. And the passion rune word costs only a Lem (20#), incredibly cheap. So what's the point to pick any other weapon? BTW: Does anyone knows the zeal speed of sor?
    I still have a question on enchanting another sor. Suppose sor A casts enchant to sor B, sor A's enchant shows 2000 fire damage in her skill tree (i.e., base enchant effect times the multipliers of warmth and fire mastery), and sor B's fire mastery adds 200% to fire damage. Then, what would the lying character screen of sor B show for her melee and ranged damage? I guess it would be 6000 fire damage (I know that this is what happens when sor A casts enchant to herself, if sor A's fire mastery adds 200% to fire damage). But, what are the real damages sor B do in her melee and ranged attacks? From the thread I get three possible answers: 2000 (if sor B's fire mastery doesn't work for ranged attack)? 6000 (if sor B's fire mastery works once for ranged or melee attack)? 18000 (if sor B's fire mastery works twice for melee attack)? This is really confusing, and I don't see a definite answer in the thread. Does anyone know the answer?
    Thanks!