Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 579 of 9327 FirstFirst ... 7947952956957557657757857958058158258358962967910791579 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 93264
  1. #5781
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In my house. duhh..
    Posts
    6,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Analist
    Why are you the winner? I have 4 cats too, and a dog...
    Damn, ana is teh w!nn3r. I need to get a dog now...




  2. #5782
    IncGamers Member water_moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    IL, USA
    Posts
    4,555
    I have one cat, 6 gerbils and a fish, not to mention numerous house plants (the only kind of pet I could have in my old dorms). If we're going by number I pwn, if by weight... we'll I'm not sure that Diamond and gerbils could equal the weight of a normal cat...




  3. #5783
    IncGamers Member Darkwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    running through the corridor
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Analist
    Why are you the winner? I have 4 cats too, and a dog...
    Yea, but W_M has 4 cats and goltar....oh..maybe you do win.




  4. #5784
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In my house. duhh..
    Posts
    6,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwell
    Yea, but W_M has 4 cats and goltar....oh..maybe you do win.
    WM has 1 cat, not 4. Althoguh gher pet goltar would probably mean she wins..




  5. #5785
    IncGamers Member Ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,826
    Quote Originally Posted by water_moon
    I have one cat, 6 gerbils and a fish, not to mention numerous house plants (the only kind of pet I could have in my old dorms). If we're going by number I pwn, if by weight... we'll I'm not sure that Diamond and gerbils could equal the weight of a normal cat...
    Garfield is 9 kilo, Sisko 6, Whoopie 5 and Kyra 4. Wow thats 24 kilo of cat.




  6. #5786
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In my house. duhh..
    Posts
    6,133
    Thats enough for a whole BBQ!
    No idea how much my cats weigh....




  7. #5787
    IncGamers Member water_moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    IL, USA
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Analist
    Garfield is 9 kilo, Sisko 6, Whoopie 5 and Kyra 4. Wow thats 24 kilo of cat.
    Diamond weighs just over 5 lbs. when wet, that would be 2.3 kilos. She was abondoned as a kitty so she never grew all that big.




  8. #5788
    IncGamers Member somethingsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Utrecht, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,532
    this thread is getting way to spamz0rred.

    But ne==, I got my exam results today, and I passed (big surprise there)
    SO my aunt and grandmother came over for coffee and cake.




  9. #5789
    IncGamers Member Ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,826
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingsin
    this thread is getting way to spamz0rred.

    But ne==, I got my exam results today, and I passed (big surprise there)
    SO my aunt and grandmother came over for coffee and cake.
    Congratz, Somethingsin.




  10. #5790
    IncGamers Member Darkwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    running through the corridor
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingsin
    this thread is getting way to spamz0rred.

    But ne==, I got my exam results today, and I passed (big surprise there)
    SO my aunt and grandmother came over for coffee and cake.
    So you passed? Congratulations! And to celebrate, I guess coffee and cake is.....nice.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •