Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 25 of 9336 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    thanks all

I don't really mind getting fired from my job, was bored with it anyway, just don't like the fake reasons behind it all. As for the doctor, yea, been there and so far nothing's helped. Insomnia I've had all my life, just can't sleep every night even if I wanted to.

Money's not really an issue here as I have plenty saved and otherwise too. Now it's just a matter of time before I get better and then go get a new job. Just haven't decided yet what kind of job I want, propably will apply for all kinds of jobs and take whichever sounds most interesting, no matter what kind of work it is heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalakshmiyin
    *gives L_W a glass of grape-pomegranate juice*

Just for while you're working on the test...should better concentration, and the antioxidants should help you keep a clear head. After that, rest assured that you may resume your usual lineup of ciders, all sans cactus (as ordered).

Borlag: Sorry to hear about it, man. As for the fever and insomnia...I really couldn't tell you. I've always heard it to be "feed a cold, starve a fever", but perhaps my lore is incorrect? Have you seen a doctor about this? If it's been going for two weeks, you should. Then again, not having money sounds like about a good a reason as any, if you haven't. Here's also to hoping you can find another job. Firing sucks, no matter how you look at it.

Ehm...right. I'll take a pomegranate juice, m'self. Will be running Cailleach for a few more levels, then facing the Big Bad Bug. Any tips with a Spearazon, short of spamming Decoy because my life depends on it?
    It's "starve a cold and feed a fever" best thing to do to kill that fever is to get into bed with as many blankets as you can muster and sleep for a night. and make sure to keep yourself really hydrated.

A fever is just your body trying to kill an infection in some part of your body. its really your bodies only natural defence against infections. by heating you body up with blankets while you sleep your aiding your body in killing the infection even if the doctors can not find it. The doctor if they figure out what it is will give an antibiotic to kill the infection.

Starve a cold has something to do with the cold shivers you get when you have a flu or the like. Where eating makes you feel worse.

Diablo: IncGamers Member lone_wolf's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Shalakshmiyin]*gives L_W a glass of grape-pomegranate juice*

Just for while you're working on the test...should better concentration, and the antioxidants should help you keep a clear head. After that, rest assured that you may resume your usual lineup of ciders, all sans cactus (as ordered).
    QUOTE]

thanks i need it just reviced news that i have another thing coming up that must be done in 3 days

i dont even freaking knows what its about

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzziah
    It's "starve a cold and feed a fever"....

I thought it's "Save a tree, eat a beaver".... :teeth:

IncGamers Member
    L_W: Aw, man...*pats you on the shoulder* No worries, you'll figure it out. You're a smart wolf.

Uzziah: Thanks for the correction. Must've misheard it, though I remember my mom having a discussion about that particular phrase with a friend of hers. Guess I should've payed more attention.

Borlag: *stifles a laugh* Well, I suppose that works, too, but...no. I'm not going there here. And fake reasons DO suck...probably one of the worst reasons to get fired. I hate it when they lie to you.

Just an update while I'm taking a mule break. Cailleach killed Duriel with precious little difficulty while downing only two potions (mostly for mana). That freak DOES have a Decoy fetish. That and Open Wounds/Crushing Blow had him down practically in a blink. I was almost disappointed. (The drop certainly wasn't anything spectacular--three crap rares and a Scroll of Town Portal.) Carried on to Act III. Now, to find a way to deal with Flayers...*sigh*

Can anyone think of a good low-level armor for Spearazons? I'm currently using Twitchthroe, but I'd REALLY like something with a bit higher defense, if I can manage it. I'm currently lvl24, if that helps.

TwoPaws,
    Shalakshmiyin

*wanders in muttering something decidely unpleasant about Blizzard's coding*

I'll have a pineapple juice whilst I'm here.

Hmm... good Spearazon armour... *thinks* I'm not usually too fussy about what armour I stick on my characters (in fact, I hardly ever bother to change it once I've found something half-decent - guess I'm lazy like that), but you could try Hawkmail (CBF, cold res), Iceblink (Freezes Target), or The Spirit Shroud (Dusk Shroud, has CBF and MDR) in a few levels' time. Or a good rare, of course.

Still, I'll take a break for a bit before disabling sound the other way in-game. Maybe then I can actually get to Act 4...

:drink:

I just came here for a one quiet drink

I think I finally am able to speed up my grailing, now have fast hell Baal runner.

Damn how hard it is to collect The Grail (but I can't describe how rewarding it is to find one more missing item, that feeling is just awesome)

IncGamers Member
    Borlag, I symphatize, I may be in the same position in a couple of months.

Biggest problem here is, I don't *know* anything yet. So I'm unsure whether to start jobhunting (something I hate with a passion), or just ride it out- and have less time when/if the crunch comes.

Anyhow, a pint of Grolsch please, thanks.

Banned
    getting fired does suck ***. only then will you realise how much you needed that extra money......
    and ill have a pint of guiness (ahh, the only good thing to come out of ireland) and a fun looking cocktail for borlag, with extra sparklers and umbreallas.

IncGamers Member
    Sorry Borlag about loosing the job. that blows. At least now you have options!

*starts humming "Always look on the brighter side of life"*

*chuckles to himself, remembering closing scene of "The Life of Brian"*

Barkeep, give me an Iron Butterfly, and a shot of Blackhaus for Borlag!