Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 18 of 9336 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228681185181018 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Well, I've discovered the Joys of Spears. I had a spare Soulfeast Tine on my Strafer from when my merc was using it and one point into Jab from my battle with the Giant Slug. I must say that I am quite impressed with the Spear skills. Now, thanks to Bolrag's generosity, I'm off to experiment with a Spear/Javazon. So far it has been a blast. Some of the low level stuff I have makes her very powerful.

IncGamers Member
    Seryant: Don't worry about Astalthion...pretty as a flower, but about as friendly as poison ivy...she gets close, then leaves you suffering and soaking in tomato juice.

Flamearrows: Did you get my PM? I know when I tried to send, it said somebody's box was too full...was it yours? *scratches head* I'm sorry, I have no memory. Thanks for everything, though!

Ravenforce: Yep, spears rock. If it wasn't for the VSAS mod, chances are, I'd swear by those. However, they can't all be winners, and thankfully, IAS can make up for what other items may be lacking. I can hardly wait until I can use Kelpie Snare, then that tasty li'l 'Flank.

Other: *sigh* When Windows decided to crash ATMA the other night, I lost all my 1.10 Cathan's items. Sure, I have replacements...from 1.09, converted over. I was just short of the battle staff, too...*sniff* Oh, well. Substituted the Angelic set, but one of my guys is going to be mighty hurting without the life-leech.

Speaking of life-leech...should probably get back to Cailleach. She's getting sunburn.

TwoPaws,
    Shalakshmiyin

IncGamers Member
    Uh...bump?

Wow, this place is REALLY quiet. Is it time for a renovation, already?

Let's see...a summary...

1.) Cailleach is visiting ATMA's to rehydrate while Lysander is treating her severe sunburn. Apparently, she neglected a few rather important quests...like the Horadric Staff and The Seven Tombs. Of course, the idiot who pointed this out (namely, Cain), found his jaw over by Drognan's shop. Of course, the old wizard helped to mend the mandible-deprived cur, but also refrained from having sharp words with her...just in case...

2.) Astaroth the Vigorous Hammerdin and his cohort, Tesla the Lightning Sorceress, are plodding along at a somewhat lesser pace than Cailleach...mostly because Tesla is zipping around and killing things, while Astaroth is still a few XP away from actually getting Vigor and trying to catch up. Soon, he must raise the scepter of discipline against Tesla, though it's highly improper to hit a lady. *sigh* (For the record, Tesla's Ayespi is my sig. other, as opposed to some other random person.)

3.) Alexandra is...taking a break at the moment in Act II NM, soaking up the sun. Andi was a pain, Rastament wasn't much better. Now, to get XP and the Horadric Bits before trashing the Palace, capping the Slummoner, and heading out for a Date with Fate with the Big Black Bug. Judgement has fallen, and Death comes in shocking glory and lightning-fast speed. May all things unholy have pity for him.

Okay, boss, I'll go ahead and start off with a fuzzy navel. I'll sit around here for a bit, before venturing back into Sanctuary and taking names.

TwoPaws,
    Shalakshmiyin

IncGamers Member
    *A very tired, somewhat singed-around-the-edges Assassin walks into the bar*

I. Hate. Hell.

Barkeep, I'll go ahead and take a Guiness to start me off...then just follow that up with a water, until I decide what I'm going to drink next. Found some nice items tonight, including (but not limited to):

Tiamat's Rebuke
    Lightsabre
    Spectral Shard
    Dragon Chang (really, I'd expect better from Act III Hell)
    Bverrit Keep
    Gerke's Sanctuary
    Swordback Hold
    Bloodletter

Out of the above-listed, I've managed to snag all but the Tiamat's and the Lightsabre. (The others went to my compatriot, Grimm_Reaper, who did not yet have them.) These finds are a combination of Act III and Act IV's, with the Swordback Hold and Bloodletter being dropped from Diablo and the Lightsabre and Gerke's being from Mephisto. Everything else is from various parts of both acts.

In other news:

-Cailleach has the Cube now. She desperately needs resists help, but she should be graduating to bigger and better things (by way of equipment) very shortly, so I'm not too worried. It's the Big Black Bug that concerns me, but I'm sure that constant application of Decoy will help immensely with this. I do wish her attack rating was a little better, though...

-Lexi's on her way out of the tanning booth. We'll see just how far she gets tonight.

In the meanwhile, I'll just sit here and nurse off my drink...and try to forget those insane gloams. *shudders* Anybody else in here?

TwoPaws,
    Shalakshmiyin

IncGamers Member
    Shalak, don't you know that it's a bad idea to drink alone. I hate to see you start travelling that road . . . so I'll join you. :lol:

What a weekend. A HC death, 3 uniques pop out of a chest, ran my new barb merc through all of A5 norm faster than I've ever done it before. Plus I started my taxes, did the dishes, watched some football (soccer, for the US audience), went to a hockey game and ate lunch with friends. I need to go back to work and take a break. :flip:

Barkeep, Guinnesses all around. That appears to be 2 right now.

Cheers

IncGamers Member
    Walks in quietly and slumps into a chair.

Barkeep can I get a run & coke and a Guinnesses. Never had one, but since tragor is buying might as well try it.

Man, I hate job searching... resumes and all that crap. I want to put hire me darnit on my resume, but I guess that is frowned apon.

And I'm not looking forward to not enough money to pay bills :( :(

IncGamers Member
    Edit: Double Post

IncGamers Member
    There seems to be some sort of conspiracy in my house at the moment to stop me from playing Diablo. As a result, I've ran down into the Jail in Hell five times now, and haven't reached the WP yet, let alone the Inner Cloister. Ahh, fooey.

<Grabs the rubber mallet out of the corner and takes some frustration out on the Pinball machine>

IncGamers Member
    Guinnesses all round!?! Woohoo! Thanks, Tragor. :drink:

No D2 for me this weekend - just lots of baseball. Still, next weekend is a long weekend over here, so I'll be sure to get some game time in.

*stumbles into bar mummering to self* ..Hell... Fire immune Lightining Immune...Traps don't work...*blindlessly walks in front of dartboard instinctively claws latch together around dart in mid flight* *seconds of struggle claws vanish and an [COLOR=SandyBrown]"umum" Moser [/COLOR] with claw appears dart falls to ground* ... dang clawblock... stunning... mid swing...

*pulls up stool* Barkeep, virgin Jack and coke please *head falls to bar*