Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 9324 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601105101010 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tragor
    We all have our challenges in life, Ti-Ben. If you want to trade, let me know.
    Nah I'm ok. But she's already at part 2 at her story, it's getting quite. |-|4rdc0r3. But I'll survived... plus it's getting interesting. :rolleyes: :lol:

IncGamers Member
    Wound up going to see Return of the King again instead of The Butterfly Effect. I REALLY didn't want to wait until 9 for the next showing (I got there around 7:30.)

IncGamers Member
    I personally thought that lotr did not look good...

Any ways i have some sad news, I will have a level 20 sorc by the time i rescue cain or go past the dark wood....the way im playin it most likely will end up like that:(

IncGamers Member
    Just dropping by...
    have to go play d2 right after this....

IncGamers Member
    'Kay, Dutch version of "pop idols" is up. Family time!
    (*Gods, D2 monsters will suffer for this some 90 mins. from now....*)

I'm not surprised (and a little saddened) to find that I hardly know any of you; in here, lone_wolf, Butzull and Sssith I recognise, but that is all. And I have seen Stargaze and Tenshi posting, and of course Stony is still telling stories, and I don't believe the SPF would be complete without Durf hanging around. Sunbearie's posts have surprised me (how have you managed to stay around so long?), and there are other names I see in the "Who's Online" list, a few of whom I recognise. Mostly you're strangers. And very glad I am to see that Etdlahq is still remembered.

It's nice to see the SPF is still around, and with quite a showing, from the looks of things (not that that's anything unusual, mind you).

IncGamers Member
    <Jumps on top of a table and does a little dance>
    I just gave Diablo a bit of killage. Yeah, it was only in Nightmare, but considering before Marduk the Fishymancer was born the furthest one of my Chars had gotten unaided was Mephisto in normal. Now I'm gonna go and gloat to the bouncer that I just kicked him square in the jaxie, then I'm going to ask him if he knows what the hell a jaxie is.

IncGamers Member
    Vireyar, welcome back.
    Pull up a bar stool and have a *insert favourite drink*
    What was your old name? Maybe I will recognise it. I've been around for a while, though I don't post much.
    Barkeep, my usual, please. What? You don't KNOW! Eeehrm actually, neither do I. :scratch: Make it a pint of Grolsch, then.

Barkeep, gimme 10 shots of vodka. ::lights a cigarette::

ahh..

MrNiceGuy

IncGamers Member
    *Wanders in looking lost*

Hmmm, this doesn't look like my Linux training course. :scratch:
    Must have clicked the wrong bookmark. Then followed the wrong thread. All completely subconscious, I'm sure.

Oh well, as long as I'm here I'll take a Shiner Bock. The only decent beer Texas ever produced.

*Walks to the claw machine and gets a Demon Imp. Said Imp promptly starts teleporting around the room flinging little fireballs*

Damn! Sorry. Don't worry, I'll get it. :embarrass

*Chases madly after the Imp trying to smack it with Seryant's rubber maul*