Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Re: Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Phew, tons of League of Legends played today. For who ever's interested, or knows bout the game, behold! Pushed myself to within a couple of wins from platinum league.

Right arm taking the toll somewhat, wonder how I managed the grinding MF sprees back in the day :P Time for some pushups and a snack, probably can't sleep yet any way.

*puff from e-cig

*races cat to kitchen

*writing up Super Unique Pat thread*

=)

Quote Originally Posted by SunsetVista View Post
    *writing up Super Unique Pat thread*

=)
    Confriggin grats!

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

Congrats!

*serves celebratory Dew

kegs has apparently vanished from the Bar...

Thanks!

A round of dew for everyone!

Congrats sunset! *takes dew* And thankyou. Ni Pah!

Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post
    New word of the day!! Sweet

As for the freezing, it's very common. Many times it's because of the wind combined with low temperatures and improper attire that lowers your core temperature. Clothes that wick sweat from your body, dressing in layers, and something to cover your head are good ideas if you're not doing that. 100% cotton isn't the best idea either if you're doing that, it helps the water cling to your skin letting you lose core heat faster. Other than that, it's cold outside yo! LOL
    Well, I went to the jog after work, and didn't have any shorts to wear. To be specific, it was quite a warm day, and since my head burns easily, I was wearing a hat. I brought a dark coloured, but light short-sleave shirt, but was wearing my work hard yakka pants. We had already done one lap (4.7km,) and was almost 3/4 around the second lap, so I started getting a chill around 6-7kms.

So there was no chance that I was naturally cold. Warm weather, long pants and hat on, and having been jogging for over half an hour. Is it possible that I was too hot, and my body couldn't cool itself down properly? I had a light layer of sweat, and know that sweat does help cool the body as it evaporates, but I was getting some small goose-bumps. Any thoughts?

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Congrats sunset! *takes dew* And thankyou. Ni Pah!

Well, I went to the jog after work, and didn't have any shorts to wear. To be specific, it was quite a warm day, and since my head burns easily, I was wearing a hat. I brought a dark coloured, but light short-sleave shirt, but was wearing my work hard yakka pants. We had already done one lap (4.7km,) and was almost 3/4 around the second lap, so I started getting a chill around 6-7kms.

So there was no chance that I was naturally cold. Warm weather, long pants and hat on, and having been jogging for over half an hour. Is it possible that I was too hot, and my body couldn't cool itself down properly? I had a light layer of sweat, and know that sweat does help cool the body as it evaporates, but I was getting some small goose-bumps. Any thoughts?

You Sound so Fashionable.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcox2
    You Sound so Fashionable.
    Funny you should say that... That's me exactly. Comfort over fashion any day. (Although, work pants while jogging isn't the most comfortable or breathable. Let's put that one down to me needing to do a load of laundry.)
    But honestly, can't stand fashion. I don't understand it, I don't know what looks 'good' or fashionable, and I don't care.

Even when I see a highly fashionable female - dressed up to look stunning - I don't like it. The high heels are uncomfortable, bad for posture, and even worse for functionability; the makeup is too much (I don't like much at all,) expensive, fake, and doesn't look attractive to me, and the cloths... Again, hugely expensive, limits natural movement, and what for? To impress complete strangers, or pick up jackasses who're just going to use her? (Not even going to mention accessories)
    If that's what she's going for, fine, but I just think way too high maintenance. But that's just me. >.>

The previous time, I was jogging in jeans and my long-sleave hi-vis top. I be stylin' 24/7. Maybe I'll start a new trend?

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

I declare this thread under arrest. It's too silly.

I declare Jason isn't here enough anymore to declare things. Plus, I'm serious!