Character name: Blazing_Leaf
    Character level: 30.
    Character class: Druid.
    Character build: Fire Druid.
    Game difficulty: Normal.
    Act: 3.
    Corpse looted: No.
    Type of death: PvM

I stopped by travical on the way to Mephisto. I was doing nice damage, the mercenary was spamming lightning everywhere (I tried to be different, trying to get a mage merc viable >.<), and my bear was soaking up the hits. I shot firestorm and fissure everywhere, taking down everything but one. Geleb Flamefinger runs in, and takes down my spirit with his lightning thingy. With the spirit gone, my bear was weakened, leaving him open for the whipping of his life. With no spirit, no bear, and little fire resistance, Geleb's death "blast" took me down wth a nasty spattering of flaming gore. Lovely stuff. First HC death.

IncGamers Member
    Character name: Cabda
    Character level: 19
    Character class: Barbarian
    Character build: Frenzy
    Game difficulty: Normal
    Act: 2
    Corpse looted: Yes (but best item gone)
    Type of death: TpPk

I was in a andy game and we played until act2 arcane sanctuary and we did the second rout, well it ended up in a treasure area and we all picked the stuff up, i forgot i had a good sorc staff and there was a fire sorc there and i wanted her to keep it but there was another sorc a cold 1 and she was starting to shoot frozen ball and i was like (i think i should run) and the instant i was geting a tp POW deeds... and to top it with a cherry i let that sorc loot me. . . . (good bye perfect bloodfist).

This was my first and last hardcore char (well i think)

IncGamers Member
    RIP: Our Fallen Friends
    Death Certificate

Character name: Exurial
    Character level: 26
    Character class: Sorc
    Character build: Firewall
    Game difficulty: Normal.
    Act: 5
    Corpse looted: No.
    Type of death: TPPK

I always kept hearing about the TPPK, but that it was mostly in NM.
    I was Baaling with some ppl, and there was a lvl 90 sorc, which wasnt a big deal, because i've actually been in some baal runs with that sorc before.
    This time she orbs, tele's to the portal, and hostiles before i can do anything.
    Deeds.
    Had alot of gold too, (they got it, and even said "oh, got alot of gold") :grrrr:
    Well, now i know not to go in a baal game with a really high lvl. :(

IncGamers Member

Death

Rip: Our Fallen Friends
    Death Certificate

Character name: Varinius
    Character level: 62
    Character class: Necromancer
    Character build: Summoner
    Game difficulty: Nightmare
    Act: 4
    Corpse looted: Yes
    Death type: PvM

Cause of demise:
    Well.. was helping friend on act 3 before and then had idea, "Let's do izual". Journey started nicely going from city of the damned towards plains of despair, once we found the stairs I noticed my skeles got behind so I switched to my telecharged staff and teled to bottom of the stairs so we'd be ready for the lords that were waiting for us. Moment later I notice my health drops down to 1/10, I drink rejuvenation pot but before I know, first ever bnet deeds screen shows up and all I can say is damn.. Luckily person who I met on these forums (illskillz) looted my body, thanks to him I can rebuilt my trangoularmor-umeslament summoner!

Lost 1.7m.. biggest thing that annoys me :flip:

IncGamers Member
    Rip: Our Fallen Friends
    Death Certificate

Character name: Eminence_UK
    Character level: 52
    Character class: Necromancer
    Character build: Summoner
    Game difficulty: Nightmare
    Act: 3
    Corpse looted: No
    Death type: PvM

Basically I was trying to do some mephy MF runs with my summoner, i was experimenting with a tele staff as well. It was going pretty smoothly, I had my army tearin it up, and i was using the staff on switch to re group my minions every now and then. I ran through a door straight into a boss pack of maulers and dolls, 2 or 3 skellies kept them occupied while i switched and teled to the corner of the room to re group the whole army, I then (thought) i had re switched back to my wand.......but I hadnt, I went to cast amp dmg on the boss pack and teled right in there.........hours of work over in seconds. Lost everything, it was my first HC char as well. RIP Eminence.