28-09-2013 at 03:35
Uploader: Elly

Rating: 0 after 0 votes

Wizard
Favorites: 0 - Views: 1480
Comments: 0

Tags:
THE ARCHON GUIDE - compiled by Jaetch

I'm pleased to announce that after working on this video for over three months, I finally have something to show.

This is a video guide designed to help players who are new to (or confused about) the Archon wizard build. Most experienced players may find much of the content in this guide very familiar, but hopefully there are some elements in the guide that can still prove to be enlightening.

DISCLAIMER:
Names, items, places, etc. featured in the video belong to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All music used belong to their respective recording artists. All included footage credited to their original recorders. No copyright infringements are intended. This video is not to be used for personal profits.

CHAPTER I: Overview (00:02:14)

CHAPTER II: Gearing (00:03:40)
- Gear Choices (00:04:14)
- Upgrading Demo (00:29:29)
- FAQs (00:45:52)

CHAPTER III: Skill Selection (00:49:10)
- Active skill choices (00:49:42)
- Passive skill choices (00:51:20)
- Alternate skill choices (00:54:15)

CHAPTER IV: Gameplay (00:55:41)
- Using Archon
- Using Critical Mass (00:56:55)
- Tips & Tricks (00:59:31)

CHAPTER V: Farming (01:02:49)
- Act I, II & III Routes
- MP Selection (1:12:58)
- Paragon Farming (1:15:37)

CHAPTER VI: Ubers & Bosses (01:17:46)

CHAPTER VII: The Future (01:20:17)

Approximate run time: 86 minutes

Notes:
- On occasion, pop-ups will show up on the screen. Feel free to pause the video to read them as they act as supplementary information to what I'm talking about.
- I speak very fast and I apologize in advance for that (I've considered subtitling this; perhaps in the future if absolutely necessary).
- There are some things I intentionally left out of the video because they pertain to elements not specific to the Archon build. If I covered absolutely everything that remotely deals with the build, this video would be as long as "Gone With the Wind" and I'd be locked up in an asylum by now.

Thanks for watching (or sharing, criticizing, loving, hating, etc.)!
- Jaetch#1861

Current d3up Archon profile: http://d3up.com/b/476489/aesthia
Submit Comment

1. This media has no comments...
All videos are copyright of their owners/creators.