i dont know what to put where
i kept all stat and skill point till lvl 13 for now
please look at the stickies!
i would like to know this as well.
as iLoveSoccer mentioned, there are stickied threads that already have the information you're seeking (as well as several other great resources). Specifically, in this case, look in the FAQ, and you'll eventually find a link to a Comprehensive Guide to a Blizzard Sorceress (or something like that). It's a very excellent guide that will provide the info you seek.
However, since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you a summary.
General skillpoint progression:
- spend one point in Static Field, Warmth, Telekinesis, and Teleport as soon as they're available
- 20 Points into Blizzard
- ~5-10 points into Cold Mastery (depends on how many +skills your equipment has)
- 20 points into all of Blizzards damage synergies (Glacial Spike, Ice Bolt, Ice Blast - i think)
- remaining points into Cold Mastery
- first, you must decide on if you want to have max-block. Some people swear by it, and others prefer to spend all of their points into Vitality (instead of dexterity for blocking). My preference for a MF-sorc is no-block.
- Strength: if you plan to use a Spirit shield (a very good choice), you need 156 with equipment/charms/etc. Otherwise, about 90 will be lots (note: I'm discounting equipment, and some items like Enigma armor or Annihulis charm can lower this requirement a ton because they add lots of +strength)
- Dex: Nothing (with Spirit), or enough for max block (probably 150-200)
- Vitality: Everything else
- Energy: Nothing (or definitely not more than 20-30 points if you have mana problems and want to try boosting your mana pool)
- anything with +skills, +resistance, +life, +mana and/or +MF (a little Faster Cast Rate is nice too)
- Normal & Nightmare: Cast Blizzard, watch monsters die, collect items. Rinse, lather, repeat.
- Hell: try to get at least 63 FCR and a merc wielding Insight, then teleport past non-essential quests until you get to your MF targets (Andariel, Mephisto, Ancient Tunnels and Pindleskin are the big four).
- If you have to kill a cold-immune monster, use teleport to 'lead' the monster away and isolate it, then use static field to lower its life, and telekinesis to stun-lock the monster while your mercenary kills it. Think 'divide and conquer'.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.