View Full Version : A few questions about WW
1. I read that when you're run/walk speed is lower, you will the mobs more because it will take you longer to get out of range. When i put on walk mode
(press R), I will hit more... right?
2. If you run, your block rate decreases by 1/3. When I WW in run mode
will my block rate also decrease? If yes... Does it also decrease when I WW in walk mode?
3. The IAS on a grief has to be 34 or higher or higher then 34?
2. No block does not get reduced while u WW.
3. Yes u have to hit 34+ increased attack speed to hit the WW last breakpoint.
When i have a 34 grief i will hit breakpoint? or only with higher then 34 ias grief?
Yes with 34 ias you should be fine in Pvp.
1. No, because whirlwind doesn't care whether you're walking or running. It's basically just an attack that moves your character's graphic from one location to another along a vector via animation. You're not actually walking or running.
yes the run/walk toggle button won't change your whirlwind speed
+run/walk mod itself will affect your ww, the more you have the less hits you will land on a stationary target
The idea is don't wear ravenfrost, don't get too much FRW and pray to get derepified : you won't move fast, but you'll still spin at the same speed, so you'll hit wayyyyy more often and get deadlier.
don't wear raven? every phys damage char needs a raven
in case you have to zerk something or you are fighting mana burners that can chill you
and 20% cold absorb + massive AR doesn't hurt
Eh eh, i knew there would be a reaction... I'm wearing ravenfrost, just wanted to figure out that moving slow is an advantage for WWers
The ar wont get affected at all, just slap on another angelic ring Thats 1+k more ar, plus 20 more life, raven will actually be a unwise choice over ang ring.
A WWbarb should never slap on angelic combo unless his opponent's defense is much too high for him.
While Angelic setup is nice, it also means that you'll have to give up 40 dex (stat/gear), cold sorb (or any forms of sorb), and ANY potential amulet that one can consider. (Highlords/etc.)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.