Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- why were boss achievements reset? (old topic, sorry)
- Opening 102 Horadric Cache Bounty Bags
- ONLINE love problem solution baba + 91-9814857538
- Everyone Hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties: How to…
- Hardcore T6 Belial =((
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
Witch Doctor – Illusions’ Summoner BuildPosted 23 February 2013by
This Summoner can solo Inferno on MP 5, has minimal repairs and requires absolutely no mana boost, you’ll never run out of mana. Skill details and explanations why they were chosen over perhaps more obvious skill are all in his guide.