Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
Diablo 3 Cosplay Witch Doctor FilmPosted 31 Jan 2013 by
Fmulder points us to a new cosplay movie featuring a Witch Doctor and a pair of evil/sexy Wretched Mothers. It’s very well done for fan work, with artsy camera work, good costumes, nice sound editing, and even some creepy special effects.
Almost makes me want to go play some Demon Hunter. Or at least revisit Act One to nuke some zombie pukers, even if they’re not quite blue-tinged bikini girls in the game itself.