Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- This doesn’t matter presented
- they’re familiar with thirty
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Population so again hypothesis generating but a m
- Movie Review thread.
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
Win BlizzCon TicketsPosted 31 Oct 2013 by
You may have lucked out trying to buy tickets for this year’s Blizzcon when they went on sale but that’s not the end of the road for your hopes of going to Blizzcon and getting your hands on Reaper of Souls.
IncGamers is giving away three pairs of Blizzcon tickets so you can take a loved one or a not-so-loved-but-quite-fond-of-in-a-totally-platonic-way one along for two days of glorious geekieness with thousands of other geeks AND get to play Reaper of Souls.
We are running three competitions and you can enter each one, once.
Details after the break.
Enter in the comments here your answer to:
If you could give your second ticket to any monster from Diablo 3 who would you take with you to Blizzcon and why?
You need to be registered so that you may be PM’d when you win
For our Facebook users page we have a screenshot (zoomed in) of somewhere in game. Where is it, name the level? We will randomly select a winner from the correct entries.
For our Twitter followers answer this….
If the Prime Evils were to form a band to play at Blizzcon 2013 what would they call themselves? (Not the Prime Evils).
Just hit reply on this Tweet to submit your suggestion. We will randomly select a winner from the correct entries.
Three pairs of tickets, three chances. Best of luck guys.
Rules (read ‘em, they are relevant, not just waffle):
- Only one entry per competition. You can enter the one here, the one on Twitter and the one on Facebook also if you wish.
- Each person can only win one pair of tickets.
- There is no provision of travel or accommodation.
- The deadline is Sunday November 3rd 3:00am GMT.
- Winners will be notified by a Private Message here or on Facebook or Twitter depending on which competition won and will need to provide Diablo: IncGamers with details of First Name, Last Name, Email and Character Name (optional) within 24 hours.
- Diablo: IncGamers decision is final.