The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Must have items?
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Stream your D2 gameplay!
- You have something homier
- Suggest me the best
Win BlizzCon TicketsPosted 31 Oct 2013 by
You may have lucked out trying to buy tickets for this year’s Blizzcon when they went on sale but that’s not the end of the road for your hopes of going to Blizzcon and getting your hands on Reaper of Souls.
IncGamers is giving away three pairs of Blizzcon tickets so you can take a loved one or a not-so-loved-but-quite-fond-of-in-a-totally-platonic-way one along for two days of glorious geekieness with thousands of other geeks AND get to play Reaper of Souls.
We are running three competitions and you can enter each one, once.
Details after the break.
Enter in the comments here your answer to:
If you could give your second ticket to any monster from Diablo 3 who would you take with you to Blizzcon and why?
You need to be registered so that you may be PM’d when you win
For our Facebook users page we have a screenshot (zoomed in) of somewhere in game. Where is it, name the level? We will randomly select a winner from the correct entries.
For our Twitter followers answer this….
If the Prime Evils were to form a band to play at Blizzcon 2013 what would they call themselves? (Not the Prime Evils).
Just hit reply on this Tweet to submit your suggestion. We will randomly select a winner from the correct entries.
Three pairs of tickets, three chances. Best of luck guys.
Rules (read ‘em, they are relevant, not just waffle):
- Only one entry per competition. You can enter the one here, the one on Twitter and the one on Facebook also if you wish.
- Each person can only win one pair of tickets.
- There is no provision of travel or accommodation.
- The deadline is Sunday November 3rd 3:00am GMT.
- Winners will be notified by a Private Message here or on Facebook or Twitter depending on which competition won and will need to provide Diablo: IncGamers with details of First Name, Last Name, Email and Character Name (optional) within 24 hours.
- Diablo: IncGamers decision is final.