Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball.
Approximate topic starting times:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed
A fan assembled all six of the class-specific item sets in Reaper of Souls, took pics of them on each gender for each class, and provided views from all angles. It’s quite a useful presentation, and credit to Zeldrin for creating it.
I found it interesting since I’d never actually seen the full sets so clearly. Everyone’s got a few or all of the items from each set, but usually mixed with other gear, some transmogged or vanishing dyed, etc. So here they are, unadulterated and straight from the D3 artist’s tablets to your screen. All the sets (except for Firebird’s, which adds a source) consist of six items: helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, and boots, so visually they are pretty much apples to apples comparisons. So here are Reaper of Souls Item Sets Illustrated:
Helltooth Harness (armory), Witch Doctor set. Helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, boots. (This set apparently lacks the light weight and flexibility of the huge slabs of unrefined steel that the other classes have strapped to their bodies, as both of these weary medical professionals are bent double beneath the weight of their assorted shark teeth, baboon femurs, and coconut shells.)
Diablo 3 “Gear Sets”
This whole presentation reminds me of the hot (pre-game) topic of Gear Sets. We’ve got a big wiki article about them, and “Gear Sets” was a regular news category from 2010-2012, with 29 news items so categorized.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Blizzard's Patch 2.1 Live Chat: Full Transcript and…
- Stream your D2 gameplay!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- Game Changes Help Thread (inc ATMA/GoMule)
- 2014 RFO Sign-Up and Running Thread
- Gold in Diablo 3: is there enough? Bonus weekend!
- [1.13 SC FAM FTS] ISO- Jalal's Mane
- LF Honest, Fun People Across All Platforms
- Estimate for Torment 6?
Win BlizzCon TicketsPosted 31 Oct 2013 by
You may have lucked out trying to buy tickets for this year’s Blizzcon when they went on sale but that’s not the end of the road for your hopes of going to Blizzcon and getting your hands on Reaper of Souls.
IncGamers is giving away three pairs of Blizzcon tickets so you can take a loved one or a not-so-loved-but-quite-fond-of-in-a-totally-platonic-way one along for two days of glorious geekieness with thousands of other geeks AND get to play Reaper of Souls.
We are running three competitions and you can enter each one, once.
Details after the break.
Enter in the comments here your answer to:
If you could give your second ticket to any monster from Diablo 3 who would you take with you to Blizzcon and why?
You need to be registered so that you may be PM’d when you win
For our Facebook users page we have a screenshot (zoomed in) of somewhere in game. Where is it, name the level? We will randomly select a winner from the correct entries.
For our Twitter followers answer this….
If the Prime Evils were to form a band to play at Blizzcon 2013 what would they call themselves? (Not the Prime Evils).
Just hit reply on this Tweet to submit your suggestion. We will randomly select a winner from the correct entries.
Three pairs of tickets, three chances. Best of luck guys.
Rules (read ‘em, they are relevant, not just waffle):
- Only one entry per competition. You can enter the one here, the one on Twitter and the one on Facebook also if you wish.
- Each person can only win one pair of tickets.
- There is no provision of travel or accommodation.
- The deadline is Sunday November 3rd 3:00am GMT.
- Winners will be notified by a Private Message here or on Facebook or Twitter depending on which competition won and will need to provide Diablo: IncGamers with details of First Name, Last Name, Email and Character Name (optional) within 24 hours.
- Diablo: IncGamers decision is final.