This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
Vote: Which Diablo 3 Class Have You Played the Most?Posted 25 Jul 2013 by
What @Diablo class have you played the most? Why? #d3 #incgamers
Click your choice and defend or lament it in the comments. I’m more interested in what people reply to the second vote, and it allows multiple selections. You might wish you’d played more of all 5 chars, after all, and yes, I even put in an option #6 for you grumpycats to let us know how much you hate.
As it often the case on the votes I write, I don’t actually know how I’m going to vote until I load the post and do so. I can see multiple ways to answer question #2. I wish I’d played more Wizard since it was my favorite pre-game when I hoped to play a super fast movement tri-tree arty mage, as I loved in D1 and D2.
And yet… I also wish I’d played more Barb; not since I like the class, but since I’d have made larger profits through his OPness. But do I actually want to live with myself after clicking the Barb box on vote #2? *shudder*